Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incels.is on r/place ??

J

jjbref

Aziz ansari lookalike
-
they should know we exist.

what do you even do there? I saw a bunch of that shit on the r/popular, I still don't get it

what do you even do there? I saw a bunch of that shit on the r/popular, I still don't get it

any person with a reddit account can color one pixel (very large whiteboard essentially) every 5 min. People form communities to create and then maintain (or stop random people from sabotaging their) art. It looks pretty cool at the moment not gonna lie. Redditors from some pretty large subreddits like r/india made some pretty cool shit

Please, do it, I want to see their reaction :feelskek:

We could try but I don't think we have enough active members tbh. We have like 100-200 people at best here and 1500 counting lurkers verses sub reddits and discords with potentially 100k active members. All of us joining in and massively coordinating (not gonna happen) would be a drop in the bucket and could easily be overtaken on the canvas.

everyone on here is banned on reddit

Don't advertise this forum, please, that sounds like a bad idea :fuk:

Could not give less of a fuck about that place :feelsjuice:

Brutal for people who’s groups are niche and have dead/ small people amount

They would ban you 100% if you were to attempt that.
Plus I do not want us to be associated with that cucked shithole with tranny flags on it.
It should be over by now anyway but felt like replying since someone else bumped it.