Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion INCELS.IS What's the race you are attracted the most

INCELS.IS What's the race you are attracted the most

• White

• Latina

• Black

• Asian

• Indian

Results are only viewable after voting.
My own. Miscegenation should be a capital offense. I know every race lusts after white women as well, but that's why we need segregation. It'd be a more level playing field for everyone. For instance, Asian men would do way better if their women were kept separate from white men.

This is cope. If men could pick any women They wanted they would all take a blonde blue eyed 10/10 Swedish supermodel.
You are wrong. There's no culture affinity with a girl from a different country that on top of that is a supermodel.

This is cope. If men could pick any women They wanted they would all take a blonde blue eyed 10/10 Swedish supermodel.
i would pick average japanese foid over "10/10" mayowhore any day of the week

You are wrong. There's no culture affinity with a girl from a different country that on top of that is a supermodel.
No one cares about cultural affinity that much jfl. Do you think noodlewhores think about cultural affinity when they fuck white Chad? Every single ethnic on the planet would pick a blonde Stacy over their own women.

i would pick average japanese foid over "10/10" mayowhore any day of the week
Mental illness caused by being rejected by white foids. It's like those guys who are attracted to disabled girls because they can't run away because have a fear of abandonment.

No one cares about cultural affinity that much jfl. Do you think noodlewhores think about cultural affinity when they fuck white Chad? Every single ethnic on the planet would pick a blonde Stacy over their own women.
Men are not women. If given the choice, they'd just pick the best of their own race. Even for your offspring is better to pick someone of your race.

Not all men like blondes :/ more men like Asian foids more them blonde whites and I hate Swedish foids

Men are not women. If given the choice, they'd just pick the best of their own race. Even for your offspring is better to pick someone of your race.
It would be better to pick a white girl in an ethnic country because white traits like blue eyes and blonde hair don't exist there. Being the only guy with those traits would give you a major advantage. I have to disagree though. Sandniggers are willing to risk drowning to death in a cheap raft for a tiny chance at white pussy.

Not all men like blondes :/ more men like Asian foids more them blonde whites and I hate Swedish foidsView attachment 1161040
Men go for what they think they can get while women go for what they want. Men don't think Asians are better looking than whites, they are just easier. Juggernaut theory in action.

It would be better to pick a white girl in an ethnic country because white traits like blue eyes and blonde hair don't exist there. Being the only guy with those traits would give you a manor advantage. I have to disagree though. Sandniggers are willing to risk drowning to death in a cheap raft for a tiny chance at white pussy.
Nah, mixed race kids come with all sorts of problems, they face discrimination in countries where they are the minority and also self-identity problems when they don't look like neither their parents.

mixed aren't white.
Mixed with white always looks better. Half curry half white is better than full curry. I'm sand so I was thinking about my mix. Half sand and half white looks almost white.

Nah, mixed race kids come with all sorts of problems, they face discrimination in countries where they are the minority and also self-identity problems when they don't look like neither their parents.
Correct!:feelsthink::feelsstudy:

I prefer nordic woman with compact midface (very rare, most of them are ogre, but if you find one its guaranteed gigastacy), as well as slavic, central asian and hapa women. Not a big fan of latinas or meds unless they look like adriana lima

Mixed with white are always better off. You guys are in the west anyway. Whites are clearly better off in the west. A full blooded curry will be worse off than a half curry. Look at Zayn Malik.

Mixed with white are always better off. You guys are in the west anyway. Whites are clearly better off in the west. A full blooded curry will be worse off than a half curry. Look at Zayn Malik.
I'm partly white, I still struggle myself on dating. Otherwise, I wouldn't be here

I prefer nordic woman with compact midface (very rare, most of them are ogre, but if you find one its guaranteed gigastacy), as well as slavic, central asian and hapa women. Not a big fan of latinas or meds unless they look like adriana lima
Nordic foids maybe attractive but gosh they suck

Nope I'd pick a big booty latina hello kitty girl with mental illness

Men go for what they think they can get while women go for what they want. Men don't think Asians are better looking than whites, they are just easier. Juggernaut theory in action.
If you're arab go ahead and try to date Chinese foids. Arabe and Chinese mixed race looks unique

They look down on black and brown people
And they worship whites. my female bullies were asians and I hated them. although they're American they were bitches and so mean. SO yeah, that sucks to get hated on by asians like that. However I heard that racism is worse in India then in China

White foids. There is no competition in the entire galaxy.

Many people say white, but are they actually white? Seems like fetishization of the white/mayo race, even if many people say that they ar ethe highest in SMV in general.

I am and so my answer (white) makes sense. I am Anglo-Celtic and my favorite ethnicities of women that I find the most attractive are Anglo women and Celtic women. I think this makes the most sense and I only wish to reproduce with these ethnicities (although I would not reject a foid of a different race if I was given the chance to be with one).

can a mod pin this thread I am really curious to know which race we as a forum prefer the most

I am in Latina America :feelsLSD::feelsLSD: (but still no cute mentally ill latina...)
Latina foids suck! They have gotten so picky and their gold digging whores from the Chads that they fucked. Now all thanks to social media and dating apps

East asian and white

so far white girls are winning, is it because most of the forum is white or do dark skinned incels prefer whites as well?

white women. no other race comes close

Where’s sand?

I'm asian but asian girls don't like us, and they dislike me most. I might just have to stick with white girls

Australian Aboriginal women are the ugliest race of women
Yeah I think they are called "australoids" and they are 100x more ugly than a black or indian girl

Seriously its like if an african sheboon somehow got even uglier

Anyway my most attractive race is asian

That thing ethnics do with thinking any white woman is a stacy

I kind of get that feeling with noodles, so long as she is around young 20's boom instant stacy to me

That thing ethnics do with thinking any white woman is a stacy

I kind of get that feeling with noodles, so long as she is around young 20's boom instant stacy to me
Ikr. In the end, I decided to vote White women.

I feel like on average, Asian women are more attractive than White women.

But the top White Gigastacies are more attractive than the top Asian Gigastacies.