Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Incels.me incest opinion poll

What's your opinion on incest?

• I love it!

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • It's okay.

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • It's fucked up.

Votes: 18 43.9%

• Total voters
Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
If your opinion is positive, please elaborate on your views.

Inb4 cucks cry about public visibility.

yes and I’ll say it again if I had a cute daughter or little sister I wouldn’t mind giving her my fatherly/brotherly love

It's dumb. I can't imagine wanting to fuck a family member, not even cousins are okay with me.

I would fuck my daughter or younger sister 100%
Especially daughter because she would definitely love me and would want to have sex with me.

>people not wanting to creampie their sister
1D8F071B 300D 4898 8BBD D71987D0D183

Only legit mentalcels or people without siblings would say it's ok.

I don't get the appeal. I get lack of opportunity such as in India but I don't get preference for blood-related girls over non-blood related ones.

all those normalfags volcels...

i would tickle my female family members until they pee then i would suffocate them with rubbing alcohol on a cloth and have some "family fun"

Just because I wouldn't diddle my hypothetical daughter doesn't make me a normie, faggot.
Don't project your own weird fetishes onto us.

Fuck incest. The worst thing you can do is to give birth to an inbread baby fuck this shit.

I'm definitely not a normalfag (I have sex with female horses) but incest disgusts me not on a moral level (I have no morals) but on a visceral level because I probably have ancestors that did first cousin marriages and shit like that and our genes are trash.

I'm definitely not a normalfag (I have sex with female horses) but incest disgusts me not on a moral level (I have no morals) but on a visceral level because I probably have ancestors that did first cousin marriages and shit like that and our genes are trash.
"I have sex with female horses" So... does it feel good?

Kinda neutral on it. Don't want to fuck anyone in my immediate family, but the idea of casually incest is kinda hot. The type of shit where the family tries to hide the relationship turns me off.

pedocels and Fritzlcels should be lynched tbh

I suspect the incestophile LARPers don't have any real siblings. It's truly disgusting

I have found cousins hot before tho

I suspect the incestophile LARPers don't have any real siblings. It's truly disgusting

I have found cousins hot before tho
I know right.
>If you don't want to fuck your disgusting sister you are a normalfag.
Nice logic.

Yeah go ahead and create a bunch of subhuman incest babies. Hope they murder you when they grow up for creating their flawed degenerate existence.
I think it's more about pleasure than creating babies. I mean you do realise sex can be about pleasure and not creating a disgusting new blob into the world right?

I would fuck my daughter or younger sister 100%
Especially daughter because she would definitely love me and would want to have sex with me.

Uhmmm, fuck no she wouldn’t you sociopath.

So funny to see how moralfag incels forgot about existing of condoms

I think it's more about pleasure than creating babies. I mean you do realise sex can be about pleasure and not creating a disgusting new blob into the world right?
That's disgusting. Honestly cringing at how one could get hard over a direct family member. dont care if I get called a fag. Didn't realize this place was so degenerate.

Yeah go ahead and create a bunch of subhuman incest babies. Hope they murder you when they grow up for creating their flawed degenerate existence.
Well I'm already subhuman,so my daughter probs would be which means our child will get mutated into chad.
Take your moralfagging to IT.

Uhmmm, fuck no she wouldn’t you sociopath.
Yes she would just like any daughter loves their dad but I would make sure she really loves me and wants to have sex with me.

Well I'm already subhuman,so my daughter probs would be which means our child will get mutated into chad.
Take your moralfagging to IT.
JFL at telling someone who's against degeneracy to go back to IT. We all know it's the openly admitting pedos who are most likely IT trying to false flag this site.

JFL at telling someone who's against degeneracy to go back to IT. We all know it's the openly admitting pedos who are most likely IT trying to false flag this site.
Yeah the ones who have 1post are IT,I don't care about admitting to being a pedo/incestcel,girls are hot based off looks not age.same with a sibling if your sister was the last girl you jerked off to does she suddenly become unattractive?

bro i can't vote in the poll for some reason but i think it's hot af

Yes she would just like any daughter loves their dad but I would make sure she really loves me and wants to have sex with me.

Not like that, they’re not sexually attracted to their dads and you could “groom” her all you want and “if” it works eventually she will find out how fucking insane and pathetic you are and you will go to jail and get ass raped by Tyrone. Even kids know it’s wrong, it’s in their biology.

Not like that, they’re not sexually attracted to their dads and you could “groom” her all you want and “if” it works eventually she will find out how fucking insane and pathetic you are and you will go to jail and get ass raped by Tyrone. Even kids know it’s wrong, it’s in their biology.
I believe most dad's want to fuck their daughters and try to suppress their desires because of judgement from normalfags,same as pedos.
I also believe girls will want to have a relationship with their dad given he "trains" her properly.

you can change this though

I’m not a pedophile or into incest so I’ll take you word for it, but unless you keep her locked up in the basement she will eventually go out into the real world and realize how fucking mentally ill you are and you will have to either rope or enjoy your jailcel.

if shes hot id fuck my younger sister

Depends... Mom, Dad, Sisters, brothers. Oh hell NO. A cousin? I think thats fine

I’m not a pedophile or into incest so I’ll take you word for it, but unless you keep her locked up in the basement she will eventually go out into the real world and realize how fucking mentally ill you are and you will have to either rope or enjoy your jailcel.
No idea where you got that from. But you don’t need to resort to in-humane methods

I believe most dad's want to fuck their daughters and try to suppress their desires because of judgement from normalfags,same as pedos.
I also believe girls will want to have a relationship with their dad given he "trains" her properly.

I guarantee you that’s not the case, I have a sister which I can objectively say is attractive and have not once had any sexual desires for her. Their is a biological wall in our brains that stop this from happening, unless you’re a pedo or mentally ill and that wall isn’t there. Definitely not normal tho.

I guarantee you that’s not the case, I have a sister which I can objectively say is attractive and have not once had any sexual desires for her. Their is a biological wall in our brains that stop this from happening, unless you’re a pedo or mentally ill and that wall isn’t there. Definitely not normal tho.
Fuck even incels think I'm insane,its truly over for me.

No idea where you got that from. But you don’t need to resort to in-humane methods

First off, grooming your daughter to fuck you is inhumane and once again she won’t want to fuck you and will find out how fucked up you were and off to see Tyrone you go. And sex offenders have it wayyyyy worse than any other criminal, especially pedos.

It's okay as long as no life is being produced. Incest babies should be aborted

First off, grooming your daughter to fuck you is inhumane and once again she won’t want to fuck you and will find out how fucked up you were and off to see Tyrone you go. And sex offenders have it wayyyyy worse than any other criminal, especially pedos.
you don’t need to groom her