Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incels.me is the only place where...

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
Where ugly, short, bald men are more wanted and respected than handsome, tall, fullhead men. That's why i love this place, i don't belong anywhere except here because it's the only place that will accept the likes of me.

This is the only place where I can express my thoughts without being crucified

This is the only place where I can express my thoughts without being crucified

I’d be banned for so much as SUGGESTING Looks matter on most places.

It's basically a gathering of subhumans who have been ostracized by society.

I still feel uncomfortable knowing that there are non-virgins that fucked women without money exchanging hands on this forum.

God hates ugly people. The online fake sympathy is the most u will ever get

WRONG. It's only this way because of mod tyranny, by fiat. Take that away, and this place will be full of roasties getting a shit ton of attention.

I still feel uncomfortable knowing that there are non-virgins that fucked women without money exchanging hands on this forum.

This is the only place I can vent about my ugliness and not get fed bluepills as a result.

I'm actually grateful to be blackpilled, I know my place in society, I know the that complimenting females means your a bluepilled orbiter chuck, I know the true nature of society and females. I am extremely self aware and also environmentally aware of my surroundings. I feel like I posses so much secret knowledge that most people don't know or have or outright deny. I know about lookism and it's studies and theories, like maxilla and upperlid exposure. I feel like when I go outside everything is magnified since I'm posses so much blackpill knowledge, I can sense,see,smell the blackpill events that happen all the time irl. This could be good or bad. But I'm just happy I won't have my feelings hurt because I know my place in society

I'm not short or bald but I hear you.

I'm actually grateful to be blackpilled, I know my place in society, I know the that complimenting females means your a bluepilled orbiter chuck, I know the true nature of society and females. I am extremely self aware and also environmentally aware of my surroundings. I feel like I posses so much secret knowledge that most people don't know or have or outright deny. I know about lookism and it's studies and theories, like maxilla and upperlid exposure. I feel like when I go outside everything is magnified since I'm posses so much blackpill knowledge, I can sense,see,smell the blackpill events that happen all the time irl. This could be good or bad. But I'm just happy I won't have my feelings hurt because I know my place in society

Wtf copy and pasta my shit nigga

Kek

Damn I didn't know how hilarious this was when I read it twice

Man I love this place

Only place where I can relate

Yeah, it's so fucking backwards here lol. I love it.