Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Incels need to fucking leave SOYddit and migrate elsewhere, like here, where they won't be censored.

• Thread starter Deleted member 26242
  • Start date
Deleted member 26242

Deleted member 26242

5'5 Black Fugly Truecel - Radicalized Misogynist
-
I know it was the be expected because this is SOYddit we are talking about here, but honestly the recent bannings of incel related subs such as celmates and standardcels is pure rage fuel. And its mostly because of the ITcucks and AHS brigaders and bots mass reporting their shit and spamming obviously bannable shit in their subs. Brocels need to give up on reddit and migrate elsewhere where they can be left the fuck alone.

All of these bannings because ITcucks and AHSnowflakes are so drunk off their high horse ass. They think they're doing gods work by " PrOtEcTiNg M'lAdIeS" by getting incels kicked off of reddit and act as if they are saints. One of ITs mods is a literal pedophile that spammed incel spaces with CP (For those who don't know, a reddit user by the name of koneko spammed incel spaces with CP in an attempt to incriminate them.) And even after she got kicked the fuck off of reddit for that (and shockingly not in jail for possession of that shit), she made a ban evading account and GUESS WHAT ITcucks did? They made her ban evading account a MOD, even while knowing what the hell she did. They have worse dirt than incels can ever have, yet want to act as if their shit is clean. And I dare those cucks that screenshot this try to associate us with that creep NL, none of us want anything to do with him or his sick website so don't even try.

One last thing, you always hear normies talk about incels becoming radicalized. But do these dumbasses know that deplatforming and censoring them is gonna radicalize them? Or anyone for that matter? Does that thought ever occur to them? Prime example is right wingers. A good portion of them are becoming radicalized because they're deplatformed everywhere they fucking go.

Okay I'm done with the venting. Because tbh that whole situation bothered me to the core.

there will always be censorship on the clearnet
We are censored for pointing out female nature. We truly live in a clown world.

Soys gonna soy.