Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Incels need to learn the word "polyamory"

str8 betabuxxed buddy b0y0.

polyamory genocide when??

>I like dominant men who are interested in spending time together

Translated to English: I want to have my alpha around me to give me affirming attention while I milk resources from my beta husband

>I prefer to follow rather than lead

Translated to English: I'm lazy as fuck and investing effort into my interpersonal relationships is not something I can fathom

>All the rest of that hsit

Translated to English: I am a whore

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I've been denied by poly groups so many times.

Usually polyamory means a wussy husband is letting his bitch fuck Chads and Chadlites while he pays for everything.

What, you think he's getting side pussy? ;)

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF HAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHhhHahahAHahahaahahahahahhahhahHAHAHAh

Part of me really wants to lose my virginity but I think I would be really jealous if I was in an open relationship

>wants a big fit guy
>has probably never worked out a day in her life

If the husband knows about this then he should just kill himself ASAP

Of course she likes big and fit guys like the rest of the 99% of femoids, even though she's probably a fat piece of shit.

She wants a beta bux and a alpha to fuck

JFL @ the LARPing in the comments

LMAO, as if ANY FUCKING CUCKITTOR MALE HAS EVEN 1 GIRLFRIEND AHAHAH. You can smell the fucking pathetic lying a mile away, the guy probably doesn't have a SINGLE girlfriend.

25fe8a0bb3d6724b793595571d9d6b18.jpg

fucking kek at the entire comments section tbh, cucktears overtly defending cuckdom once again.

nothing makes me want to rope more than being a manlet. That crucial niche will never be filled

My girlfriends are responsible for the death of society? Cool!
What a stupid faggot. It's not just him and his landwhale "girlfriends" it's how everyone thinks it's acceptable and not shameful that's ruining society.
fucking kek at the entire comments section tbh, cucktears overtly defending cuckdom once again.
If cucks just worked with us they might end up with girlfriends, but these thirsty cucks are dying for validation so bad from any fat rostie they can't see that far into the future.

Fucking hell,the cucks in the comments are disgusting.

What a stupid faggot. It's not just him and his landwhale "girlfriends" it's how everyone thinks it's acceptable and not shameful that's ruining society.

Don't worry, he doesn't have a single girlfriend. He's been browsing reddit since 2009, is bipolar and sits on his ass all day sperging over shit like programming.

He's just LARPing hard.

How to beat a woman at the 'cuck' game:

Just say "no".

Credit cards go snip, her stuff goes on the lawn.

Watch her fall apart like a house of cards.

A husband that lets her get away with this shit is no man at all.