Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel New word to add to the blackpill/incel culture lingo: brownies

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★
Instead of calling brown people, other word such as shitskin, arabs pakistanis, etc lets call them

Anyone agree?

Is that supposed to be new? Britbongs use it since the 1800s

I dislike Negro individuals. I dislike them because they often yell and play music in public rambunctiously. They are lower IQ compared to the white race as well and the joos try to hide this fact.

I dislike Negro individuals. I dislike them because they often yell and play music in public rambunctiously. They are lower IQ compared to the white race as well and the joos try to hide this fact.
Got yelled at by one the other day. It's always the blacks that are hostile to me, a rice. It's weird that society worships them.

Based

Got yelled at by one the other day. It's always the blacks that are hostile to me, a rice. It's weird that society worships them.
Blacks are more hostile to everyone. This is why Negro people commit more crimes than white skin people. When you say this the most common arguments are "race isnt real chud" which is cringe or "its socioeconomic factors chud" which is unlikely because different DNA equals different behavior and to say otherwise would mean you have to fully understand DNA and brain structure which not even the world's smartest chink scientist knows that much

No let's not use it Kamalesh

surprised I don’t see that term used as a slur

I like "shitskin" a little bit more. It sounds more insulting.

I like "darkies" better because there's always a chance someone might think you're talking about the type of food if you say "brownies" and get confused because they've never heard that word used in a racist context before

Whereas when you say darkies people will universally get what you mean, even if they've never heard it before they'll understand exactly what you mean

the joos use insane mental gymnastics to hide stuff. Use occam's razor the simplest explanations are the most likely to be true (which is yours)

We just call them sandniggers

Brownie is a goyslop

Call them currymuncher

I like "shitskin" a little bit more. It sounds more insulting.
Shitskin is too blatant, mudman, on another hand, is an underrepresented and underrated slur.

Last edited: