Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels of Incel.is do you support abortion?

Incels of Incel.is do you support abortion?

• Yes

Votes: 19 35.8%
  • No

Votes: 34 64.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No because it enables people to fuck without consequences, i would also ban condoms, spirals and pills. Those babies are more human than chads who impregnate and thots who abort.

The only reason why I don't support abortion is because it makes whores mad.
Ray Liotta laugh

It's killing babies. I shouldn't have to explain why that's wrong.

Only reason why it's legal is because it benefits m'ladies. I've had arguments with foids where I argue that men shouldn't have to pay child support if they don't want to. They always tell me that if the man didn't want to be responsible for a child then he shouldn't have taken the risk by having sex. On this they are actually correct. I don't actually believe men shouldn't have to support their children, I just make that argument to highlight how hypocritical feminists are (and also how stupid they are since they never realize that I'm going to compare it to the abortion debate).

the pill and abortion made feminism possible
shitty inventions: Dating Apps, Social Media, Abortion, Preservatives

Yes but only if it is much much more strict and early. Can't abort because she got drunk and splurged by Chad.
Return accountability.

No, I don't support baby murdering, euphemistically known as "abortion".

No because it enables people to fuck without consequences, i would also ban condoms, spirals and pills. Those babies are more human than chads who impregnate and thots who abort.
this but I support forced male abortions for population control and gender rebalancing
The only reason why I don't support abortion is because it makes whores mad.
View attachment 481487
based. I would be fine with whites doing literall infanticide if women weren't hypergamous bitches.

I don't support abortion

Abortion and birth control allows foids to be whores without consequences

So I want them to face the consequences of being whores

No, I don't despite being anti-natalist. :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels: Someone may ask: "Why? Do you want new humans to be born?" :feelswhat::feelswhat:But no, actually I don't. There's simply (not SIMPly :feelshaha::feelshaha:) different solution - birth control (contraception) :feelsYall::feelsYall:
birth control allows foids to be whores without consequences

So I want them to face the consequences of being whores
To this end we just need to outlaw extramarital (non-marital) sex :smonk::smonk::smonk: Like in some Middle Eastern countries :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

In case of rape of if the kid is going to be deformed, yes.
In other cases, nope, whores need to deal with the consequences of their actions.

in the future babies will be GMOd.. in affect u are aborting ur child and instead birthing a chadlite.

yes if the mother gets killed or sterilized, for eugenic effect

Yes.
fewer niggers.
dont have to pay as much welfare for foids child.

after 18 weeks: No

before 18 weeks: Yes

Yes, no and why?
Yes

My cousins are devout catholics and they chose to bring to term a baby that they knew had Down Syndrome (they weren't opposed to prenatal testing). I couldn't imagine forcing someone to live in this earth with defects like that

yes,

because i wished i was aborted

My view on abortion pisses off both the conservative cucks and white-knights, and the liberal cucks and feminists; abortion should be legal, but only with the permission of a foids husband and/or father.:feelshmm:

Yes

My cousins are devout catholics and they chose to bring to term a baby that they knew had Down Syndrome (they weren't opposed to prenatal testing). I couldn't imagine forcing someone to live in this earth with defects like that
The Old Testament God kills millions of people, why do they think he cares about the fetus or the embryo?:feelsjuice:

No because whores have to deal with the consequencies and i think killing babies is disgusting

Yes because the majority of Western abortions are performed on niggers.

Ideally it's legal only for non-Whites.

yes, I don't give a shit about life

I support abortion only if it'll be known that the child will be born with a disability

I suppose yes, I don't really care what they do. But when they start talking about nonsense like rape culture and say how women are oppressed in the patriarchy it makes me want to vote no.

I support abortion rights given to the father

I JUST WANT TO STOP GENETIC TRASH FROM BEING BORN-- so of course.

This has nothing to do with womens rights, and everything to do with helping future incels.

No, whores can get away with no consequence after being Chad's cum sock

No, because we need more incels in the future with shitty genetics of their mother to join our communities and destroy feminist rights

Last edited:
yes 100%. imagine being raised by a mother that wanted to kill you :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

and abortions decriminlization is directly related to reduced crime rate. single moms are spawns of evils.