Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Incels should become more self centred

tandoorichickencel

tandoorichickencel

Officer
I was thinking about it just then. Most of us are nice guys who never figured out how life truly works

You chill with us and come to realise the problem isn't you, you really are seen as lesser by other people.

You'll become detached from both fake positivity and doom-thinking alike

Then, as you get accustomed to the fact you're living life on turbo nightmare difficulty. You will come to the realisation that in a society where nobody values you, valuing yourself is the ultimate rebellion.

You'll figure out ways to hack the system to offset some of the prejudice you face. Defiantly, and determined, without remorse. Because the rules that were set in place are there to elevate those born with privilege, and to keep down those without.

You'll have come to understand that rebellion is your only viable option. For the odds are truly stacked against you. Masculine traditions, feminism, neither are about equality. Both ideologies are there to keep you blaming yourself for your own oppression. Yet the game is rigged and neither remorse nor pro-social behavior will gain you the good graces of those who despise you, over the number you were assigned to determine your worth.

You'll come to despise "short kings" and those who use the term to describe the uncle Tom-persona it truly represents.

You'll come to realise that you face an ugly side of the world that others never get to see.

And although you'll envy the privilege that others have and the lack of hardships that come with it, you will also realise how privilege kills one's talent. For a man who is never truly tested will never know his true worth.

You'll realise that simply by being, you will have learned to face hardships that others could not even fathom, and have become so much more for it.

And you will relish in seeing the truth of how people really work, because the lies that hold society together will have become clear as day.

Finally, you'll become the pain, but not of the pain.

And you will be unstoppable.

What is the food in your pfp

"Incels should become more self-centered." No. I refuse to become a woman.

Be a machiavellian in the state of nature, but aspire to be the perfect citizen if there's a government.

I agree with every word, OP.

"Incels should become more self-centered." No. I refuse to become a woman.
missing the point .

Its about not being a Pushover and to put yourself before others .

selfless and kindfull " people always will get used in this World .

I was thinking about it just then. Most of us are nice guys who never figured out how life truly works

You chill with us and come to realise the problem isn't you, you really are seen as lesser by other people.

Then, as you get accustomed to the fact you're living life on turbo nightmare difficulty. You will come to the realisation that in a society where nobody values you, valuing yourself is the ultimate rebellion.

You'll figure out ways to hack the system to offset some of the prejudice you face. Defiantly, and determined, without remorse. Because the rules that were set in place are there to elevate those born with privilege, and to keep down those without.

You'll have come to understand that rebellion is your only viable option. For the odds are truly stacked against you. Masculine traditions, feminism, neither are about equality. Both ideologies are there to keep you blaming yourself for your own oppression. Yet the game is rigged and neither remorse nor pro-social behavior will gain you the good graces of those who despise you, over the number you were assigned to determine your worth.

You'll come to despise "short kings" and those who use the term to describe the uncle Tom-persona it truly represents.

You'll come to realise that you face an ugly side of the world that others never get to see.

And although you'll envy the privilege that others have and the lack of hardships that come with it, you will also realise how privilege kills one's talent. For a man who is never truly tested will never know his true worth.

You'll realise that simply by being, you will have learned to face hardships that others could not even fathom, and have become so much more for it.

And you will relish in seeing the truth of how people really work, because the lies that hold society together will have become clear as day.

i believe in this but whenever i get confronted by a foid i always end up submitting myself to her and regretting it later :dafuckfeels::fuk::feelsrope:

Yup I will try this

Wonderful advice!

I need to implement this in my life even if 1 step at a time.

Very true. We need to be selfish, as no one cares about us; we also need to be cunning.

Ok but what actions does this manifest in