Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious "Incels should vote for this feminist candidate because her other ideas are good" is a troll argument

• Thread starter Of Manlets and Men
  • Start date
Of Manlets and Men

Of Manlets and Men

I want wrists as big as Mileena's
★★★★
I can't believe there are incels retarded enough to fall for that shit.

Imagine if someone said, "Ethnics should vote for this white nationalist candidate because his other ideas are good."

Would any ethnic actually buy that?

Would that argument even be allowed to be posted here?

Of course not.

So why do some incels fall for the pro-feminist trap? My guess is that it's desperation for approval/acceptance from normies - after facing constant rejection for being an incel, they think that if they support retarded SJW politics, it'll lead to "acceptance" (which it won't). All it'll get you is a meaningless virtue signaling pat on the back and NO SEX. At any rate, anyone who still values normtard opinions enough to be desperate for their approval is bluepilled and doesn't belong here.

"But her other ideas are good!" JFL. Even if they were, it's still the epitome of "Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?"

Once again first reply, I just broke this thread's hymen. Anyone else who posts after me is getting my sloppy seconds, my leftovers.

Just remember that the first reply is the most special reply and you'll never experience this thread the way I did and this thread will never feel the way it felt about me about you.

It's Over , you might as well just go post on IncelTears and talk about how much of a "man" you are for replying on a thread that I pump and dumped. Have fun with my scraps, cucks.

Once again first reply, I just broke this thread's hymen. Anyone else who posts after me is getting my sloppy seconds, my leftovers.

Just remember that the first reply is the most special reply and you'll never experience this thread the way I did and this thread will never feel the way it felt about me about you.

It's Over , you might as well just go post on IncelTears and talk about how much of a "man" you are for replying on a thread that I pump and dumped. Have fun with my scraps, cucks.
Second reply

Better than voting for right wingers with one good idea. Heck it's not even an idea sometimes. Rightwingers are praised even just for larping politically incorrect.

Who wants to vote for a feminist candidate? Jfl any incel who thinks like that should get banned

Ethnics unironically should vote for Nathan Larson

>Feminist
>Good ideas

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back