Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do the fuck we are emotionally attracted to women.

river_flow

river_flow

Officer
★★★★
Getting sexually attracted towards women is biological as it helps in reproduction.

But why the fuck the emotional and romantic attraction towards women. It just makes us literally cuck.

Wanting approval from women is the worst thing that exist in the world.

no love, only lust.

Lies most of us were conditioned to believe in our youth.

Estrogen in water.

No validation for sub8 men.
Even when they talk to them, it feels validated.

Even friendship with women feels good. I wish it was not. I want to get rid of it.

But why the fuck the emotional and romantic attraction towards women. It just makes us literally cuck.
im at the point where i dont even really care about sex anymore

i just want to be held and loved by a foid:cryfeels:

It's called affective neuroscience. Some brain structures are related to emotions and chemicals that help us pair bond like oxytocin, which is produced in the hypothalamus and released into our bloodstream by the pituitary gland. Affection might be advantageous in an evolutionary sense because animals that care about their mates are more likely to stay around and take care of their offspring.

It's called affective neuroscience. Some brain structures are related to emotions and chemicals that help us pair bond like oxytocin, which is produced in the hypothalamus and released into our bloodstream by the pituitary gland. Affection might be advantageous in an evolutionary sense because animals that care about their mates are more likely to stay around and take care of their offspring.

Making it all sound so Dehumanizing and robotic. This is what Soyence(tm) Did to the jites.

the mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell?

I think it's the pheromones, when my Oneitis is near my brain melts.

I hate how weak and pathetic I am.

BECAUSE nature and existence is fuck up.

Not me though, Im a necrophiliac and My Desire IS To collect as many trophy as I can

I only want to fuck pussy and dump the bitch