Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels who passportmaxx should help out local men

mlcurrycel

mlcurrycel

Marxist-Rodgerist
★★★★★
Never help women. Not even the ones you're fucking. Maybe their mother, since that helps with social shame.

But if you're going to another country and cucking their men, the least you can do is help them out another way.

Maybe one of them is a Chad, so you help him get a visa to the West so he can fuck chadsexual women of your race.

Maybe you can help a loyal employee to get citizenship, and he can use that to greencardmaxx a local woman.

If you're going to cuck the locals, there's lots of different ways you can try and repay them for your actions.

If you can get laid in other countries you must not be that bad looking

And how do you plan on helping them get citizenship to your homeland? Only way I know is marrying them.

don't mess with women who have partners. But if you do it anyways, at least tell their partner what you've done, and he will decided if keep or leave the relation.

And how do you plan on helping them get citizenship to your homeland? Only way I know is marrying them.
If he marries the dudes to help them lol kinda gay

Set up a business in the West, create a job posting with ridiculous requirements, when no local gets hired you sponsor your buddy and he gets a visa

For example, if I go to Russia and marry a Russian woman, I could help one, and only one, Russian man to get married in India to an Indian woman. Keep the interracial ratio 1:1.

Never tried, don't know. Hypergamy floats.
Well, you can always chuck yourself into other countries via dating apps, using a VPN and see. Did that for SEA for a while, got nothing

don't mess with women who have partners. But if you do it anyways, at least tell their partner what you've done, and he will decided if keep or leave the relation.
Foids sometimes lie that they are single if they really want to fuck a certain chad. Toilets are dishonest creatures which will do anything to get what they want.

Well, you can always chuck yourself into other countries via dating apps, using a VPN and see. Did that for SEA for a while, got nothing
I should have tried years ago

For example, if I go to Russia and marry a Russian woman, I could help one, and only one, Russian man to get married in India to an Indian woman. Keep the interracial ratio 1:1.
who would willingly want to live in India, I reckon this would only work if a Westerner moved to a third world country

Men will react irrationally and often only blame the man she cheated with.

I don't want taken women but no woman is ever single.

I'd never cuck someone I know. I would only ever tell a guy anonymously.

I'm anti-cucking. I just don't know what choice I have.

who would willingly want to live in India, I reckon this would only work if a Westerner moved to a third world country
Yes, so a white dude who goes to ethnic countries should send Ethnic Chads to the West.

aint no white crackers helping your shitskin ass

you have a good heart brocel

Why would that make any difference
Best time was in the past, second best time is now.

Hypergamy floats. It gets worse.

Only exception is the Kpop wave and the Ukraine war. So there's some chaos.

Unless Bollywood is going to become as popular as Kpop, I should act now. I should learn the RRR Naatu Naatu dance.

sadly this will never happen normies only help women

Best time was in the past, second best time is now.

Hypergamy floats. It gets worse.

Only exception is the Kpop wave and the Ukraine war. So there's some chaos.

Unless Bollywood is going to become as popular as Kpop, I should act now. I should learn the RRR Naatu Naatu dance.
Oh, you're a curry lad/ weeaboo. I see

every man is on his own.

That's why I have to be the exception. And blackpilled incels should be different too.
we need to spread blackpill so everyone thinks like this and women lose their social control

we need to spread blackpill so everyone thinks like this and women lose their social control
Wish I could start a cult. I'd slowly build up followers and force them to be monogamous.