Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels who support Nazis and other racial science based extremism are the ultimate blue pill coperz

future&$

future&$

Self-banned
-
You do realize if the holocaust happened today we would be one of the main class of people slated to be exterminated. Subhuman incels would be segregated into ghettos like the Jews in the 30s. I can’t understand people with Hitler or other nazis as their avi. You might as well worship people who hate you like foids and the current globohomo woke normies.

To make it worse Nazis actually didn’t want to exterminate other races just white subhumans. The wanted to use blacks for slave labor and let the Asians do their own thing. So even in their racist system they wanted to at least keep other races alive because they were of some use in the future. Whereas subhuman whites and Jews were considered so abhorrent that they needed to be killed en mass.

It’s a form of self hate I can’t quite understand.

You do realize if the holocaust happened today we would be one of the main class of people slated to be exterminated. Subhuman incels would be segregated into ghettos like the Jews in the 30s. I can’t understand people with Hitler or other nazis as their avi. You might as well worship people who hate you like foids and the current globohomo woke normies.

To make it worse Nazis actually didn’t want to exterminate other races just white subhumans. The wanted to use blacks for slave labor and let the Asians do their own thing. So even in their racist system they wanted to at least keep other races alive because they were of some use in the future. Whereas subhuman whites and Jews were considered so abhorrent that they needed to be killed en mass.

if the germans would've killed "subhuman incels" like you claim, then why didn't they kill joseph goebbels? he was a literal manlet and had a neck that most incels have today

You’re not blackpilled enough. He’s a normie. Albeit low tier.
you didn't even talk about what i just said and instead said some off topic shit

you didn't even talk about what i just said and instead said some off topic shit
I addressed your rebuttal about goebell’s apparent subhumanity when was he was head of one of the largest propaganda machines ever and had a wife. He wasn’t an incel then and wouldn’t be one now. Actually perhaps he would have a harder time now but that’s because standards are getting crazy high.

I addressed your rebuttal about goebell’s apparent subhumanity when was he was head of one of the largest propaganda machines ever and had a wife. He wasn’t an incel then and wouldn’t be one now. Actually perhaps he would have a harder time now but that’s because standards are getting crazy high.
a lot of the members of the NSDAP would be incel today, at those times foids had no rights and barely had a say in anything on top of that yeah the standards today would be crazy high, and most of that is due to jewish propaganda influencing foids into believing false facts about men and just in general corrupting their minds, the NSDAP would've gotten rid of that all garbage influencing foids into being beyond degenerate.

((( @future&$ )))

all the top nazi leaders were coping manlet incels
both ends of the extreme ideology spectrum are filled with subhumans. normalniggers dont care about politics and folow what everyone follows

jfl at supporting it. they would gas your subhuman ass so they could focus on breeding perfect aryan 6'7 gigachads

I've learned to just ignore it. You can't change their minds on it. They'll just cope harder and call you a faggot or something.

a lot of the members of the NSDAP would be incel today, at those times foids had no rights and barely had a say in anything on top of that yeah the standards today would be crazy high, and most of that is due to jewish propaganda influencing foids into believing false facts about men and just in general corrupting their minds, the NSDAP would've gotten rid of that all garbage influencing foids into being beyond degenerate.

jfl at supporting it. they would gas your subhuman ass so they could focus on breeding perfect aryan 6'7 gigachads

>they would gas us for being incels
>proceeds to say that all top natsoc leaders were incels
>jfl at incels supporting other incels
chose one normkike

all the top nazi leaders were coping manlet incels
both ends of the extreme ideology spectrum are filled with subhumans. normalniggers dont care about politics and folow what everyone follows

I really don't feed into this anymore. I just hate fags and trannies. That's all. Nazi's are cool because of their excellent style of dressing.
However I don't care about this "oh look at which fucking variant of this race we don't like" It's to complicated for no reason and I honestly don't care. all I really know is that hitler hated jews because they didn't help during the wars and whatnot so he saw them as freeloaders especially when they were taking up important positions and wanted them fucking out.

Apparently Jews have a history of just like not being loyal to anything or anyone but taking all the money and spots in positions of power then leaving when it's all gone. Like roaches or rats.

kuroki tomoko hiroi kikuri and sucy manbavaran bocchi the rock and 2 more drawn by kurokimok

Like I said uniforms go hard as fuck

Last edited:
But yea if you want to look just as styling as a Nazi literally just buy some Hugo boss clothing it’s the same brand

I really don't feed into this anymore. I just hate fags and trannies. That's all. Nazi's are cool because of their excellent style of dressing.
However I don't care about this "oh look at which fucking variant of this race we don't like" It's to complicated for no reason and I honestly don't care. all I really know is that hitler hated jews because they didn't help during the wars and whatnot so he saw them as freeloaders especially when they were taking up important positions and wanted them fucking out.

Apparently Jews have a history of just like not being loyal to anything or anyone but taking all the money and spots in positions of power then leaving when it's all gone. Like roaches or rats.

View attachment 885680

Like I said uniforms go hard as fuck
before hitler came to power, there was a big problem with child prostitution due to the jews charging extremely high interest rates, it fucked up the german economy thus making germany really poor, so these children had to be prostitutes in order to pay off certain shit, its really concerining that people try to demonize a man who fought against pedophilia.

Oh what did you edit im not seeing the difference
Oh I just added some history stuff.

Hey do you know where you can get some original Hugo boss wear? I really like the Nazi coats but can't really find that stuff. His website isn't selling anything like it unfortunately

Oh I just added some history stuff.

Hey do you know where you can get some original Hugo boss wear? I really like the Nazi coats but can't really find that stuff. His website isn't selling anything like it unfortunately
I mean yea that specific style of military uniform is going to be hard to come by since we aren’t 1940s/ww2 hypermilitary chic fashion at the moment. But I’m sure a tailored Hugo boss suit would at least have some of the design elements you are looking for.

If the holocaust happened AT ALL, American whites would be WORSHIPPED as a savior race Fucking morons out their don't understand history. But this is how American education trys to cuck us. It never happened. It's a mythos. The Nazis wanted to just deport them. They weren't genocidal maniacs and they also didn't slaughter whites. The nations they went up against were killing German speaking peoples. It was just a fucking reaction to their own people being genocided, they were themselves NOT genocidal. THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN the future would be nicer for everyone.

Nigga I don’t know where to find nazi uniforms jfl

If the holocaust happened AT ALL, American whites would be WORSHIPPED as a savior race Fucking morons out their don't understand history. But this is how American education trys to cuck us. It never happened. It's a mythos. The Nazis wanted to just deport them. They weren't genocidal maniacs and they also didn't slaughter whites. The nations they went up against were killing German speaking peoples. It was just a fucking reaction to their own people being genocided, they were themselves NOT genocidal. THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN the future would be nicer for everyone.
Whether it happened or not is conspiratorial at best. You can only go by the information you’re presented with really. And I mean the mainstream what the victors wrote. You and I don’t have the true answers to most anything that’s for sure. All I truly know in this world is that I don’t get bitches on my dick.

Whether it happened or not is conspiratorial at best. You can only go by the information you’re presented with really. And I mean the mainstream what the victors wrote. You and I don’t have the true answers to most anything that’s for sure. All I truly know in this world is that I don’t get bitches on my dick.
Basically yes

nice try Schlomo

You do realize if the holocaust happened today we would be one of the main class of people slated to be exterminated
They would have saved me from a lot of pain by doing that

There's no evidence 6 million jews died. The only conspiracy theory here is the holocaust itself jfl

They are doing to be edgy because they are bunch of low lives and closeted homosexuals, its a cuck fantasy really

However what i do agree with when it comes to the mainstream media as you cannot trust them for sure, they will pull anything out of their ass and proclaim it to be something that is true

Last edited: