Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Incels would NOT be exterminated under a Nazi regime!

Linky Love

Linky Love

The Hero of Incels
★★★★★
The fact of the matter is we simply would not exist in the first place due to a sensible eugenics policy being in practice across the board. :feelsokman:

It’s only in sick and degenerate Judao Christian culture that promotes the awful idea of “long suffering” that unhappy, unfulfilled individuals like us come into being as the Jews and their Christ slaves especially as Hitler pointed out “systematically cultivate the human failure” because these sick fucks enjoy and get off on our suffering and also get to religiously virtue signal about “helping us” when it comes to the Christians specifically. :feelsUgh:

But @Broly would have been no matter what regime just for the sake of it

Hitler was himself incel before gaining power

Yes, but to get a Chad-and-Stacy omelet you first need to break some undesirable eggs. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Eugenics doesn't benefit us, only a future society in which we'll have no descendants.

Women have higher eugenical standards than Nazis now. Actually, they always did, but for the last decade they've been able to put their standards into practice, too.

If today's psychopathic feminazi misandrists had their way, OH THEY WOULD BE. They are already declaring the incels "the biggest threat to society"...

The fact of the matter is we simply would not exist in the first place due to a sensible eugenics policy being in practice across the board.
makes no sense since not every incel is fuckin disabled or twisted like a swastika to begin with. I am 5/10 and looksmaxed i would say 6/10 since some foids sometimes complemented for example my ass when I was younger. From the looks alone I rather wouldn't be terminated unless nazis would do termination of sub8 which I don't know if it would happen since many people that were high positioned in nazi germany weren't actually attractive ESPECIALLY Hitler wasnt

The good ending

Are you saying ugly people would not exist due to eugenics?

F071D1D5 4861 4D2E AA6E A29CA9054669

Based and truthpilled :feelsokman:

It’s a good thing that the nazi regime didn’t only care about male genetics but also about female genetics. They considered genetically weak females as subhuman, who shouldn’t reproduce, not like today where every woman is considered a queen, due to body positivity which only counts for women and not for men.

if not religion then atheist will believe in different ideology like ex. globohomo
it’s complicated

B30EEB51 B356 4BC8 BB5D 842F93294F61

Second Principle: Power of Religion

(((Leo Strauss))) had a huge contempt for secular democracy. Nazism, he believed, was a nihilistic reaction to the irreligious and liberal nature of the Weimar Republic. Among other neoconservatives, Irving Kristol has long argued for a much greater role for religion in the public sphere, even suggesting that the Founding Fathers of the American Republic made a major mistake by insisting on the separation of church and state. And why? Because Strauss viewed religion as absolutely essential in order to impose moral law on the masses who otherwise would be out of control.

At the same time, he stressed that religion was for the masses alone; the rulers need not be bound by it. Indeed, it would be absurd if they were, since the truths proclaimed by religion were "a pious fraud." As Ronald Bailey, science correspondent for Reason magazine points out, "Neoconservatives are pro-religion even though they themselves may not be believers."

Secular society in their view is the worst possible thing because it leads to individualism, liberalism, and relativism, precisely those traits that may promote dissent that in turn could dangerously weaken society's ability to cope with external threats. Bailey argues that it is this firm belief in the political utility of religion as an "opiate of the masses" that helps explain why Bolshevik secular commie Jews like Kristol in 'Commentary' magazine and other neoconservative journals have allied themselves with the Christian Right and even taken on Darwin's theory of evolution.

4F9AE542 5490 4575 BCD3 C71806B0AE8E

Kristol jr.

Last edited:
it’s complicated

View attachment 648170

Second Principle: Power of Religion

(((Leo Strauss))) had a huge contempt for secular democracy. Nazism, he believed, was a nihilistic reaction to the irreligious and liberal nature of the Weimar Republic. Among other neoconservatives, Irving Kristol has long argued for a much greater role for religion in the public sphere, even suggesting that the Founding Fathers of the American Republic made a major mistake by insisting on the separation of church and state. And why? Because Strauss viewed religion as absolutely essential in order to impose moral law on the masses who otherwise would be out of control.

At the same time, he stressed that religion was for the masses alone; the rulers need not be bound by it. Indeed, it would be absurd if they were, since the truths proclaimed by religion were "a pious fraud." As Ronald Bailey, science correspondent for Reason magazine points out, "Neoconservatives are pro-religion even though they themselves may not be believers."

Secular society in their view is the worst possible thing because it leads to individualism, liberalism, and relativism, precisely those traits that may promote dissent that in turn could dangerously weaken society's ability to cope with external threats. Bailey argues that it is this firm belief in the political utility of religion as an "opiate of the masses" that helps explain why Bolshevik secular commie Jews like Kristol in 'Commentary' magazine and other neoconservative journals have allied themselves with the Christian Right and even taken on Darwin's theory of evolution.

View attachment 648171

(((Kristol)))
nothing complicated. People in general believe in some stupid shit because people are not good at logic and use some made up shit to gain power over others ex. patriotism and use stupid masses who doesn't like to question things for their own benefits. It's called idee fixe and idee fixe can be for example belief you have to respect your parents. Try to convince normy believing in family virtues that they are actually made up. He will fuckin get angy or think you are not MATURE or stupid or sth.

makes no sense since not every incel is fuckin disabled or twisted like a swastika to begin with. I am 5/10 and looksmaxed i would say 6/10 since some foids sometimes complemented for example my ass when I was younger. From the looks alone I rather wouldn't be terminated unless nazis would do termination of sub8 which I don't know if it would happen since many people that were high positioned in nazi germany weren't actually attractive ESPECIALLY Hitler wasnt
Sure we men all have our own idea of what an attractive person looks like male or female but really when it comes to male attractiveness the only people that’s opinion truly matters are women.

So whether most men would agree or not with you it matters not as Eva Braun obviously found Hitler to be attractive in some way so that means he was some form of attractive Chad regardless of what any man thinks to the contrary. :feelsthink:

Sure we men all have our own idea of what an attractive person looks like male or female but really when it comes to male attractiveness the only people that’s opinion truly matters are women.

So whether most men would agree or not with you it matters not as Eva Braun obviously found Hitler to be attractive in some way so that means he was some form of attractive Chad regardless of what any man thinks to the contrary. :feelsthink:
because he was statusmaxxed that's why, not because of looks