Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Not even a gf would fix me

darktriadterror

darktriadterror

Recruit
★★
The truth is that I have a problem with life itself. Modern soyience has brainwashed me into thinking that everything that exists is physical and logical, and ever since that life just seems so dull and boring, without any magic.

Even the pains of my inceldom are explained by processes occuring on my brain, and if I need a gf is due to me being a programmed biological machine with this need imprinted into its function. If I don't get one, then chemical reactions occur in my brain, thus making me sad, angry, depressed and bitter...

What real value does my suffering hold? And the suffering of everyone else? Are we just objects in a world that doesn't give a single fuck and would torture us to death if it got the opportunity? It's fucking over.

All I wish is for peaceful non-existence after I die so I can get out of this nightmare once and for all. Until then I best the cope I can convincing myself that my inceldom is my biggest problem, when in truth if a foid messaged me today I would probably just ghost her (too depressed to talk to anybody, I CBA I go LDAR)

Consciousness, isn't explained. Having sex, friends, family and suffering and all the good and bad things affect our consciousness. So we are not just bio robots.

So you’re just a mental cel then?

No physical health problems or skull and or skeletal deformities???

The truth is that I have a problem with life itself. Modern soyience has brainwashed me into thinking that everything that exists is physical and logical, and ever since that life just seems so dull and boring, without any magic.

Even the pains of my inceldom are explained by processes occuring on my brain, and if I need a gf is due to me being a programmed biological machine with this need imprinted into its function. If I don't get one, then chemical reactions occur in my brain, thus making me sad, angry, depressed and bitter...

What real value does my suffering hold? And the suffering of everyone else? Are we just objects in a world that doesn't give a single fuck and would torture us to death if it got the opportunity? It's fucking over.

All I wish is for peaceful non-existence after I die so I can get out of this nightmare once and for all. Until then I best the cope I can convincing myself that my inceldom is my biggest problem, when in truth if a foid messaged me today I would probably just ghost her (too depressed to talk to anybody, I CBA I go LDAR)
Amazing post. I feel the same. Even a hot Stacey gf couldnt fix me. Couldnt fix my trauma and depression. Having a stacey gf would be just a cope.

So you’re just a mental cel then?

No physical health problems or skull and or skeletal deformities???
No, on top of being mentalcel I've been rated 3/10 on photofeeler. I don't even have the courage to post pics on looksmax, would be suifuel probably.

Wtf are these replies. Mentalcels.is

Consciousness, isn't explained. Having sex, friends, family and suffering and all the good and bad things affect our consciousness. So we are not just bio robots.
It could be just a feedback system designed by nature, everything that happens at the level of consciousness is influenced by/influences physical matter. Only hopefuel I have is the hard problem of consciousness and many physicalistd agree that it doesn't even exist :feelsrope:
Amazing post. I feel the same. Even a hot Stacey gf couldnt fix me. Couldnt fix my trauma and depression. Having a stacey gf would be just a cope.
When life itself is the problem only death and non-existence can fix it. A stacey gf would also give me cope for a moment but she would just meet someone better and leave eventually.

A girlfriend would fix me forsure. 24 hour cuddle session would fix all of my mental health issues.

I'm sure a girlfriend would heal me. I would still have scars, but I would be healed. I desperately crave nurturing affection. I've never experienced it.

"Not even a gf would fix me." No, it would not. At this point, nothing can fix you because you were never supposed to find a black pill; you were supposed to live a normal life like everybody else. Inceldom is a temporary problem only in its beginnings; later, it becomes a permanent problem when one loses hope, sanity, and meaning to live.

same. tao pilled and depression pilled

A gf surely would make happy but i'd be paranoid 24/7 about her cheating on me or doing something behind my back because i am aware of the true nature of women

A gf would have fixed me when I was younger. I'm almost 30, there is no point now.

A gf surely would make happy but i'd be paranoid 24/7 about her cheating on me or doing something behind my back because i am aware of the true nature of women
tbh even having sex with a girl once without paying for it before 30 would make me happy, as an Aspie I don't really care about long term relationships

The whole life is a problem