Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Inceltear advocates for the poisoning of incels

• Thread starter Deleted member 34767
  • Start date
Deleted member 34767

Deleted member 34767

Low testosterone = over
-
I really don't like talking about these guys, I don't normally browse their shit but I stumbled upon this comment on their top post.

This fuels my rage boyos, it makes me think how normies think about us daily. They want us dead.

I'll see them all in the tenth circle of hell

Worst plaugue than covid :soy::soy::soy::soy:

Burbonic plague is 50-70% lethal while "covid" if it exist has a lethality of below 3% and close to 0% for anyone younger than 50.

Pandemic :soy::soy::soy::soy:

Obesity killed more Americans in 2020

living rent free in those soy bugman's heads

Burbonic plague is 50-70% lethal while "covid" if it exist has a lethality of below 3% and close to 0% for anyone younger than 50.

Keep SOCIAL DISTANCE and wear a MASK or go to JAIL, Karen! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: :soy: Trust the SCIENCE! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Literally if they didn't screenshot and live as lurkers on our hideouts they would have zero clue about us. We are INVISIBLE to general society and they go out of their way to be offended by our shit postings.

:feelsjuice: Living their best life indeed.

Literally if they didn't screenshot and live as lurkers on our hideouts they would have zero clue about us. We are INVISIBLE to general society and they go out of their way to be offended by our shit postings.

:feelsjuice: Living their best life indeed.
I am a hikikomori but I barely knew anyone or did much before that apart from 1 year of having a social life in my early 20's. Women and people in general don't even know that I exist

I am a hikikomori but I barely knew anyone or did much before that apart from 1 year of having a social life in my early 20's. Women and people in general don't even know that I exist
But in their eyes you deserve to be killed you filthy incel

IncelTear users need to kill themselves.

80% of those hospitalized for the supposed virus were obese but government won't regulate addictive sugar foods but they will bankrupt most small businesses cause "they care about your health". IT as usual proving that they're brainless trash way beneath the posters here.

lmao, they're so toxic. Idk how that sub hasn't been banned yet; it's a straight hate group. I know it was banned once or something but it's back.

I take no notice of them, they don't even understand what the word incel means. Imagine virtue signaling about race and gender, etc then saying that sexless men should be killed and calling them a plague. We need to have empathy for these mentally ill people who spend time on incel tears.
80% of those hospitalized for the supposed virus were obese but government won't regulate addictive sugar foods but they will bankrupt most small businesses cause "they care about your health". IT as usual proving that they're brainless trash way beneath the posters here.
The government ruined soft drinks in UK with a sugar tax, it meant that the companies had to change their recipes and increase the price. So you get a more expensive drink that tastes worse than the original recipe.

Last edited:
They hate high inhib virgin neets more than a disease that has legitimately killed thousands.

You cannot convince me bluepillers have self awareness.

Please but syanid in my drink and end me

they want us dead and we want them dead too :feelsYall:

They literally want us dead. Jesus Christ I hate these fucking people. They are almost not even worthy of being called people. My blood is almost boiling wanting to strangle some of them with the ragefuel shit I read there sometimes. They are no better than the incels they hate. In fact, they could even be worse, and it’s not only us saying that. Many places on Reddit also dislikes r/IncelTear.

How IncelTear thinks they are doing good is beyond me, they are living in their own little world thinking they are being heroes, but in reality are just bitter angry soys bullying lonely people. They don’t even bully only incels, they also bully regular loners and ugly people who are not even in the incelosphere, but who raise awareness of lookism, and so spreading their deranged bluepilled ideas on their obscure subreddit with hate. They are hypocritical fucks

Last edited:
highly doubt any of these soyboys would say that to my life, that's just pathetic

they're nothing to me, just like they're nothing to everybody else

These arents normies
Normies don't acknowledge our existence
Normies don’t spend their free time hating on lonely frustrated virgins on an obscure forum on a popular website. They are far from normies. They are either estrogenic and weak soyboy simps and white knights, radical LGBTers, or lonely women obsessed with cats

Last edited:
Oh no! some trannies and pedos want us dead

Normies don’t spend their free time hating on lonely frustrated virgins on an obscure forum on a popular website. They are far from normies. They are either estrogenic and weak soyboy simps and white knights, radical LGBTers, or lonely women obsessed with cats
Based and factpilled honestly.

I really don't like talking about these guys, I don't normally browse their shit but I stumbled upon this comment on their top post.

View attachment 451820

This fuels my rage boyos, it makes me think how normies think about us daily. They want us dead.
You need to remember IT users are 10x more incel worthy than we ever will be. They just go on IT to cope and try to deny their own inceldom.

View attachment 451820

woman have it easier in life than man = they are not salvagable they must be genocided
woman only want the top 20% male = they are not salvagable they must be genocided
I hate woman = they are not salvagable they must be genocided

Most human are never taught to leave others alone with their mind and actually just want to impose their way of thinking to everyone forcefully.

Didn't the_donald get banned because a single user supposedly said something that would incite violence, I'm so ready for a war with these fucking hypocrite pathetic leftwing fucks man, I could watch them all get minecrafted and not feel a shred of compassion.

:feelskek: They're a bunch of soyboys and whores. Who cares? :dab:

THAT is allowed on reddit but saying "I'm lonely" is not?
full

"2. Rule 2 - No encouraging suicide or violence"