Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IncelTear had a thread asking how are incels are born. In the midst of normies giving retarded answers I replied myself telling them my origin story.

• Thread starter Deleted member 44441
  • Start date
Deleted member 44441

Deleted member 44441

Loser
-
And none of them cared.

You went into the ground zero of delusional giga soy white knights and act surprised when they ignore you.

Hope you learned your lesson, son.

Of course they don't, don't waste your breath on them. They are the most worthless pieces of shit. They are even bigger angry echo chamber autists than us.

You expect a bunch of fag cucks who waste energy and money getting women and the females who get everything handed to them on a silver platter to understand you or care? :feelsjuice:

Of course they don't, don't waste your breath on them. They are the most worthless pieces of shit. They are even bigger angry echo chamber autists than us.
It’s funny because if they where happy like they say theyre, they wouldn’t be on our forums looking for stuff to post about :smonk:. We have a reason to waste our lives away doing fuck all but they should be out actually doing normie shit :feelskek:

When you grow up as an ethnic man and have to deal with self hating female counterpart, you sure as hell will get redpilled. IT losers won't even acknowledge this.

It’s funny because if they where happy like they say theyre, they wouldn’t be on our forums looking for stuff to post about :smonk:. We have a reason to waste our lives away doing fuck all but they should be out actually doing normie shit :feelskek:
They are bunch of losers who rot on Reddit, we talk about our life problems while they copy paste our posts. Any busy or satisfied person wouldn't do that.

They're too retarded to see the truth of being an incel and rather stay within themselves inventing completely fucked up stories about us

They go there to feel superior about themselves, not to legitimately help us.

a lot of them have miserable lives, nothing to be envious of. so they abuse a demographic where it is socially acceptable to mock and ridicule; incels. guess it's a way to make themselves feel better about themselves.

I was born and it was over :feelsbadman:

Low IQ, you should have known every single """question""" posted there is a loaded rhetorical confirmation bias circlejerk.

"Why are le inklers so stupid and ugly and do they really think typing soggy knees comments is gonna get them laid??? hehehe"

#1 rule of life = nobody gives a fuck about you