Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy IncelTear NPCs don't understand who Chad is

ldargoblin

ldargoblin

Slobcel
★★★★★
Fghh567

What this toilet described is GigaChad. Chad doesn't have to be very tall, rich or have muscles, but he MUST have an above-average face. For example, young Alain Delon was Chad and he's 5'10. The other most obvious example is young Tom Cruise. Yes, even without his fame and money, he would still be Chad. You are twisting everything as usual to make us look like clowns.

Chad = (conventionally) attractive man. Of course IT is hellbent on not admitting that incels could be right about anything

Funny they say that because I only see exactly what she describe everytime I see couples in public

Funny they say that because I only see exactly what she describe everytime I see couples in public
When I see couples irl, the guy is either Chadlite/Chad or at least high tier normie. Height doesn't seem to be a big factor for teen toilets, they tend to like eboy types, while older toilets like taller masculine jocks. Either way, the guy is always facially attractive.

When I see couples irl, the guy is either Chadlite/Chad or at least high tier normie. Height doesn't seem to be a big factor for teen toilets, they tend to like eboy types, while older toilets like taller masculine jocks. Either way, the guy is always facially attractive.
you're overrating them.

More delusions on their part. For people who have somehow convinced themselves that they know what they're talking about, they dont half demonstrate the opposite

Ofc Chad is not gonna date IT fuglies.

Ken Doerr  2

Tell them, Chad isn't real