Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IncelTears Supporting More Degeneracy

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/7jr4hs/mgtow_acts_like_women_decorating_a_boob_is_the/

Imagine you're in a relationship, and your "girlfriend"/wife says she is going out looking like this. Only a complete and total cuck would allow it.

This is so stupid and degenerate i dont even know where to begin, not only is this inappropriate it is also weird af.

Women must be oppressed. Otherwise, they'll run around naked, offering their goods to dominant high-status Chads while locking away all low-status men for daring to have a sexuality at all, and for daring to just look at them ("stare rape"). I increasingly believe that not simply feminism but the whole project of "women's rights" were a mistake.

Red Shambhala said:
Women must be oppressed. Otherwise, they'll run around naked, offering their goods to dominant high-status Chads while locking away all low-status men for daring to have a sexuality at all, and for daring to just look at them ("stare rape"). I increasingly believe that not simply feminism but the whole project of "women's rights" were a mistake.

Honestly, at first I wasn't so sure about hating Feminism. But increasingly, I am just seeing it used as an excuse for women to sexually objectify themselves, and then complain when those very actions have consequences. IE, they want to be able to act like sex objects without being treated as such.

Men must stop needing biologically women by altering technologically the most elementary and physiological ties this slavery.
No one is gonna stop Whoredom and Hypergamy. Aside from the fact that it only contributes the importance men give to women and the continuation of dependance, but there is the possibility to take advantage of that left/progressive core notion of Innovation to increase physiological autonomy and the non dependance on women until reaching a Point of No Return. That's immeasurably worse for women than just going back to (accepted for some) moderate cuckoldry of the middle ages.

I thought we reached peak degeneracy when i knew about 12 year old girls who were sexually active. Then i saw something on the news about 16 year old girls getting boob jobs. Then i saw the whole trend with "Vajazzles" that apparently was caused by the reality show The Only Way Is Essex... This is even dumber. I hate Christmas.

Public nudity is cool! Can I dress up my dick like an elephant trunk? ITs amazing wha women are allowed to get away with.

let me dress my bbc up as an elephant trunk and see how these flesh socks like it

seriously how cucked can these bluepilled whiteknights get? just when i think theyve reached the limit theyve hit a new low.