Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious India overtook the UK, China widened the gap with the USA in number of scientific documents published in 2022.

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
So, I found out that new Scimago country-level data came out on the 1st of this month, showing the amount of scientific documents published by each country and territory watched by them (which is just about all of them).

Tl;dr, it's even more brutal for the West than I had expected:worryfeels::worryfeels:.

Top 20 countries in 2021:

SJR2021 1
SJR2021 2

Top countries in 2022:

SJR2022 1
SJR2022 2

First, the obvious. China, already a leading nation in this area, grew by over 16% in a single year, becoming the first ever nation to break the one million benchmark on this list. This is an even faster growth than they usually have. I've done some calculations on this data (I can share that as well if anyone's interested), but in the 2015-2021 period, their annual growth in this area was 9.95%. Over 16% is honestly a bit crazy, almost like two of their average years in this period together, and if it holds even for a year more... yeah:worryfeels::feelsugh:.

On the other hand, the USA, China's main rival, definitely took a beating in this new ranking. For some reason (I think probably because of the inflation and general economic problems in 2022) it, along with a bunch of other, mostly Western countries, actually published less research in 2022 than in 2021. This is an even bigger problem than it seems. I did the same calculation I did with China on the US as well, and their average growth in the 2015-2021 period was 0.67%. The loss US experienced here is pretty much equivalent to having six years' worth of progress just deleted, sending them back to where they last were in 2015, publishing barely over 700,000 documents.

Even if they fully recover next year and jump straight to where they should be without this weird fall... that's still not going to put them anywhere near even 750,000, while China seems poised to just continue surging forward. On the other hand, If this publishing slump turns out to somehow not be just a temporary freak occurence destined to be deleted by the next year, and the countries affected by this will actually have to crawl back to where they were before... then that's just a pure nightmare scenario for the US. As I already mentioned, it took them from 2015 to 2021 to go from over 700,000 published documents to over 730,000, and now they are back to where they were years ago, with no sign that their tiny growth rate is about to get better. That would put them in a position where for the next six years they'll just be trying to get back to where they were in 2021, while China, given its insane growth rates (just below 10% in the 2015-2021 period, over 16% from 2021 to 2022 for some reason) might even end up doubling their output by then:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels:.

Speaking of that weird slump in publications, as I've already mentioned, it's mostly Western countries affected by it. UK published less in 2022 than in 2021, which helped India (which has grown) overtake it and claim the third spot. The only unambiguously Western country in the top 20 not affected by this is Australia, while South Korea is Western-aligned and has also grown. Apart from those three and China, the only countries in the top 20 that grew in this regard are Brazil, Iran, Turkey and Saudi Arabia, the last of which has entered the top 20 for possibly the first time.

India and the cUcK look identical in this day and age

Congratulations to India and its population of 1.4 billion on beating its former colonial overlord with a population of 67 million.

Congratulations to India and its population of 1.4 billion on beating its former colonial overlord with a population of 67 million.
It unironically is a bit impressive considering the sheer difference in financing and tools the scientists in the two countries have access to.

It unironically is a bit impressive considering the sheer difference in financing and tools the scientists in the two countries have access to.
Not when you consider the immense mismanagement of Indian resources for the past 70 years and realize its self inflincted.

Interesting data. I only read papers in one field, in medicine so I don't know how things are in other areas. But I can guess China is extremely strong in like telecommunications, electrical machinery, batteries, solar panels, mathematics, computer programming, chemistry, metallurgy, materials science, etc.

Great thing with China is they are this meritocracy so I have no doubt their scientists are top tier.

Interesting data. I only read papers in one field, in medicine so I don't know how things are in other areas. But I can guess China is extremely strong in like telecommunications, electrical machinery, batteries, solar panels, mathematics, computer programming, chemistry, metallurgy, materials science, etc.
Yeah, they seem to especially dominate hard sciences while the US still leads the world in soft sciences especially, plus stuff like medicine and so on.

Yeah, they seem to especially dominate hard sciences while the US still leads the world in soft sciences especially, plus stuff like medicine and so on.

One reason might be China faced more real world challenges. Like getting clean water, electricity, housing, food to everybody. Then China has to spend huge amounts on cleaning up their environment.

One reason might be China faced more real world challenges. Like getting clean water, electricity, housing, food to everybody. Then China has to spend huge amounts on cleaning up their environment.
Quite likely.

s
adly have to agree with this. India should've mogged them in aggregate papers published 3 decades ago

A
So, I found out that new Scimago country-level data came out on the 1st of this month, showing the amount of scientific documents published by each country and territory watched by them (which is just about all of them).

Tl;dr, it's even more brutal for the West than I had expected:worryfeels::worryfeels:.

View attachment 751477View attachment 751478

Top countries in 2022:

View attachment 751483View attachment 751484

First, the obvious. China, already a leading nation in this area, grew by over 16% in a single year, becoming the first ever nation to break the one million benchmark on this list. This is an even faster growth than they usually have. I've done some calculations on this data (I can share that as well if anyone's interested), but in the 2015-2021 period, their annual growth in this area was 9.95%. Over 16% is honestly a bit crazy, almost like two of their average years in this period together, and if it holds even for a year more... yeah:worryfeels::feelsugh:.

On the other hand, the USA, China's main rival, definitely took a beating in this new ranking. For some reason (I think probably because of the inflation and general economic problems in 2022) it, along with a bunch of other, mostly Western countries, actually published less research in 2022 than in 2021. This is an even bigger problem than it seems. I did the same calculation I did with China on the US as well, and their average growth in the 2015-2021 period was 0.67%. The loss US experienced here is pretty much equivalent to having six years' worth of progress just deleted, sending them back to where they last were in 2015, publishing barely over 700,000 documents.

Even if they fully recover next year and jump straight to where they should be without this weird fall... that's still not going to put them anywhere near even 750,000, while China seems poised to just continue surging forward. On the other hand, If this publishing slump turns out to somehow not be just a temporary freak occurence destined to be deleted by the next year, and the countries affected by this will actually have to crawl back to where they were before... then that's just a pure nightmare scenario for the US. As I already mentioned, it took them from 2015 to 2021 to go from over 700,000 published documents to over 730,000, and now they are back to where they were years ago, with no sign that their tiny growth rate is about to get better. That would put them in a position where for the next six years they'll just be trying to get back to where they were in 2021, while China, given its insane growth rates (just below 10% in the 2015-2021 period, over 16% from 2021 to 2022 for some reason) might even end up doubling their output by then:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels:.

Speaking of that weird slump in publications, as I've already mentioned, it's mostly Western countries affected by it. UK published less in 2022 than in 2021, which helped India (which has grown) overtake it and claim the third spot. The only unambiguously Western country in the top 20 not affected by this is Australia, while South Korea is Western-aligned and has also grown. Apart from those three and China, the only countries in the top 20 that grew in this regard are Brazil, Iran, Turkey and Saudi Arabia, the last of which has entered the top 20 for possibly the first time.
Don't know how trustworthy lots of the Indian and Chinese studies are at the moment. But definitely in the long run, the mogging will get more and more severe. USA will have to use AI to compete or be mogged.

Zoomers in Western society will eventually turn out to be less intelligent than their boomer and gen x ancestors. The average zoomer will be a religiously apathetic, hedonistic android bot and with little to zero critical thinking ability. In the next 2 - 3 decades, I have little doubt that riceman and noodlefoid will dominate the world of academia by an incomparable margin. Plus they'll rise to predominant control in the social / economic world, to the degree that U.S and Europe economies will barely compare with rice economies in prodution, imports & exporto

Last edited:
99% of that indian research is likely to be extremely derívate and rehashed

View attachment 751477View attachment 751478

Top countries in 2022:

View attachment 751483View attachment 751484

I want india to remain more poor than africa so that birth rates will rapidly increase due to poverty and will aid for the survival
Iam more concerned about survival than thriving
Industrial society has so many consequences
It can offer good development and quality of life but it will last temporarily
As a country develop more
People will become more educated and intelligent thus high quality jobs will be filled with people.
People will work in offices for the sake of economic rat race.
Birth rates and families will fall
Religious influence on society break apart
Soviet start to become more liberal and sexually immoral and hedonistic.
Young men will have struggle to find women cause chads will start to dominate the entire market.
Inceldom will rise
Immigrants will start replacing the natives because of the wide variety of economic opportunities a nation could offer.
majority become minority.
Tragic ending even if you manage to develop your country

That’s why I want india to remain the poorest country in the world because I don’t want india to end up like Western Europe,Japan and Nordic countries