Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Indian culture is designed to create incels

El Enemigo

El Enemigo

Overlord
★★★★★

Looks wise I believe the average curry mogs the average rice, but oh shit does their culture fucks them over.

The video mentions a 'Baithak' which is a space inside a property but outside the main house in which only men of the family live, women live inside the main house. Even young boys when they turn like 12 are forced to leave the main house and live in that baithak bs because they could fuck I guess? No wonder the average curry simps hard for any woman.

I know this happens mostly in rural areas mainly but their whole culture and religion revolves around putting women inside a bottle so that only 1 man can enjoy them while the rest rot :feelskek:

I mean that shit must be from the times when eunuchs existed and they still have it now? Jfl over for curries and their cucked culture.

Super duper giga based

Any culture with overpopulation creates incels, just look at china:feelsjuice:

Nigga in China they aborted female fetuses for generations what did you expect :feelsseriously:

>Vice news

Not a single second

Because of malnourishment. Indians have the lowest rate of meat consumption in the world.

Because of malnourishment. Indians have the lowest rate of meat consumption in the world.
Isn't that because they worship cows or something?

They are so deprived. That would drive any guy crazy.

big truth. India and China need encourage euthanasia. they need cut em #s down

Hindu religion is biggest blue pilled nonsense ever. Just look at kali. They worship women that step on them. Hinduism creates millions of cucks and blue pilled simps

Hindu religion is biggest blue pilled nonsense ever. Just look at kali. They worship women that step on them. Hinduism creates millions of cucks and blue pilled simps
Those mutants have so many gods it's beyond cucked :feelskek:

There is no such thing as Indian culture you halfwit:lasereyes::lasereyes:.
India has a lot of cultures. Some are cool some are shit.
I am from North and in my culture women are considered subhumans and must cover themselves from head to toe otherwise they'd be fucked up.
Normies think Indian foids don't have any rights is because of North culture while in other regions of India like bengal, south and Northeast men are generally cucks and docile whereas the women are the heads of the house. That's why those foids desire to get banged by a fair dominant North Indian Aryan Cock.

Hinduism a syncretism of so many south asian religions. In North we don't worship foid gods.

There is no culture for your face :blackpill:

Incel factor, these stuff are the reason why foids are treated like gods