Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Indian men BANNED from their own beaches to protect white women

SeetheBot9000

SeetheBot9000

Veteran
★★★★
NoIndian

To protect female tourists beaches in Goa have banned Indian men in order to safeguard tourists wearing bikinis and swimwear from unwanted attention and lusty gazes
>One such example is Anjuna beach
>Indians also banned from using eateries in the area
>due to their predatory nature Indian men have been staring at women sunbathing or walking along the beach
>being a nuisance
>following female tourists
>Indian men spying and taking pictures of unsuspecting female tourists
>Many tourists have now spotted this behaviour and reported to authorities
>Indian tourists themselves have been prohibited from staying in some hotels which are now 'foreigner only'.
Which beaches are not for Indians in Goa?
Beaches in Goa for foreigners
Baga Beach, Arambol Beach, Mandrem Beach, Vagator Beach, Morjim Beach, Colva Beach, Ashwem Beach, Ozran Beach, Benaulim Beach, Anjuna Beach and many more.

TOP KEK. Indian men (and indeed Indian citizens in general) are being banned from beaches in their own country to protect female tourists from their "lecherous stares". Can you imagine anything more cucked than this? I have heard of countries banning foreigners from certain places, like Japanese only bars in Japan, but banning your own citizens? Next level.

And it's not just beaches! There are multiple articles I have found talking about all kinds of Indian places that Indians are banned from, so that foreigners can feel more at ease.
https://curlytales.com/infamous-places-in-india-where-indians-are-not-allowed/
some quotes from the article (although I recommend just reading it):
The beach lover’s paradise, Goa is home to some ‘foreigner-only’ beaches and shacks’. Upon barring the entry of Indians, the natives claim that they want to protect their guests in bikinis and swimsuits from the lusty eyes of the Indians.
Norbulingka cafe sits on a picturesque location in Dharamshala amid beautiful gardens and monasteries. But the management of this cafe does not allow entry of Indians. Reportedly, even the people looking like Indians are prohibited from entering the cafe premises.
This Japanese restaurant in Ahmedabad serves only Japanese people. The owner of the restaurant is Indian. According to various reports, the owner has implemented the prohibition after the north-eastern waitresses at the restaurant fell prey to the constant lecherous staring of Indian visitors

So yes, this may be one of the most blackpilling things I have ever learned. That you can be banned from parts of your own land just to protect foreign women who want to come to India but don't want to have to deal with horny Indian betas... LMAO!!! :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I think here in the UK if they banned British people from beaches, hotels and restaurants we would riot. Indian men need to fucking rise up against this bullshit.

Beyond cucked
@Transcended Trucel @Pajeetsingh @CurryCoper

White foids deciding how the world should be ran jfl.

Fucking lol

Wonder what liberals think of this because its literally privileged white colonizers taking away BIPOC spaces but its to protect women from 80 IQ sexually aggressive males harassing them

Indians banned from beaches
Not to harass bitches

Fucking lol

Wonder what liberals think of this because its literally privileged white colonizers taking away BIPOC spaces but its to protect women from 80 IQ sexually aggressive males harassing them
I'm thinking they would probably try to come up with some explanation for how pajeets groping and aggressively taking pictures of foids in bikinis is actually caused by systemic racism and white people

@Transcended Trucel it’s over for curry males even in curryland

Fucking lol

BIPOC means blacks and sometimes Hispanics, liberals do not give a shit about Asians or Indians.

Ruthless! They're catering to tourists over the native stock haha

Good. At least we’re waking up to our own subhumanity

I'm thinking they would probably try to come up with some explanation for how pajeets groping and aggressively taking pictures of foids in bikinis is actually caused by systemic racism and white people
Yes, feminists will blame the white cis-het patriarchal structure while hooking up exclusively with white cis-het patriarchs.

Meanwhile I bet Indian women can go sharing Chad with white Stacy

ban fat foids from this earth.

This is cucked as fuck.

Based currycels

In the Beta Uprising, our currycel legions will cause foid-infested armies to retreat just by looking at them

They should beach shit in protest!

Censored for curries :incel:

Fucking lol

White people rule the world and they always will. Always until the end of time

As a curry, I hope India gets obliterated in a nuclear exchange from China. It's just too cucked of a country to even be allowed to exist.
Wish the mughals would have just killed these cucked rapist shitskins

Indians and all other South Asians should be totally segregated via apartheid from not just beached, but every public place.

View attachment 816994

TOP KEK. Indian men (and indeed Indian citizens in general) are being banned from beaches in their own country to protect female tourists from their "lecherous stares". Can you imagine anything more cucked than this? I have heard of countries banning foreigners from certain places, like Japanese only bars in Japan, but banning your own citizens? Next level.

And it's not just beaches! There are multiple articles I have found talking about all kinds of Indian places that Indians are banned from, so that foreigners can feel more at ease.

So yes, this may be one of the most blackpilling things I have ever learned. That you can be banned from parts of your own land just to protect foreign women who want to come to India but don't want to have to deal with horny Indian betas... LMAO!!! :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I think here in the UK if they banned British people from beaches, hotels and restaurants we would riot. Indian men need to fucking rise up against this bullshit.
Lmao this is why strongly believe racism against curries is absolutely justified. They ARE LECHEROUS CREEPY RAPISTS. Vast majority of their parents teach them it's okay to harass and rape foids. They need to be banned from all civilised countries.

Indians and all other South Asians should be totally segregated via apartheid from not just beached, but every public place.
They shouldn't be allowed to live or travel in any other countries.

Foids who dress to make men look at them have to be protected from the wrong men looking at them.

Holy fvcking shit. I’m joker laughing

indians should mass flood these beaches to the point that they can't get rid of them, remember indians your quantity is your power. GO OUT THERE AND TAKE WHAT'S RIGHTFULLY YOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!

To protect female tourists beaches in Goa have banned Indian men in order to safeguard tourists wearing bikinis and swimwear from unwanted attention and lusty gazes

It's hard to believe that this is real life. Things keep getting weirder and more absurd every day.

View attachment 816994

if I were white I would love to go to india so I can treat Indians like shit and get away with being as racist as possible

protecting the source of revenue.

It's hard to believe that this is real life. Things keep getting weirder and more absurd every day.
its a money making strategy

Those mayo foids should be captured and distributed amongst our fellow currycels in hopes of them being impregnated to improve the genetic quality of their supposed half curry offspring.

I suspect a sudden influx of Indian men becoming trans

Those mayo foids should be captured and distributed amongst our fellow currycels in hopes of them being impregnated to improve the genetic quality of their supposed half curry offspring.

I've seen white + curry hybrids... they look worse than both or just neutral. I wouldn't say it's an improvement.

I've seen white + curry hybrids... they look worse than both or just neutral. I wouldn't say it's an improvement.
at the very least let them feel white beef flaps:feelskek:

This is old stuff. Tbh, I don't expect anything more from government-worshipping weak curries.

Curry d day invasion to retake their lands when

Beyond cucked
@Transcended Trucel @Pajeetsingh @CurryCoper
tbh I can't blame them for doing this. I'd do the same. yes it is cucked but $$$ is higher priority than being cucked. Especially if you live in a shithole.

@Transcended Trucel it’s over for curry males even in curryland
indeed. Reincarnation and euthanasia are the only hope for many curries. This life is a wash.
Fucking lol

BIPOC means blacks and sometimes Hispanics, liberals do not give a shit about Asians or Indians.
this. BIPOC is only for nigs/ sometimes for spics. Not at all for gooks/curries.
This is old stuff. Tbh, I don't expect anything more from government-worshipping weak curries.
Indeed. Curries worship power and have low self respect although not as low as rice

yeah, that's cucked asf.
what's even funnier is that curry women will probably be allowed to enter the beachs while curry men aren't so they would get fucked by white tourists comming to india.
brutal racepill.