Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Indian men BANNED from their own beaches to protect white women

If this happened in any other country, there would be a violent revolution.

yeah, that's cucked asf.
what's even funnier is that curry women will probably be allowed to enter the beachs while curry men aren't so they would get fucked by white tourists comming to india.
brutal racepill.
Maybe it's a plot to have white men indian women breeding parties

yup, i heard about white blonde men coming to india just to do breeding parties with indian females and the woman end up having mixed kids.
the government is probably trying to get rid of currycels by making them cucks and betabuxxers for curry whores then turn the whole country into a passport and JBW maxxing country.

yup, i heard about white blonde men coming to india just to do breeding parties with indian females and the woman end up having mixed kids.
the government is probably trying to get rid of currycels by making them cucks and betabuxxers for curry whores then turn the whole country into a passport and JBW maxxing country.
1 White guy could breed 1000 WOC?

500 could do 500,000

Per child GOV could pay $5k

500,000 X 5000 = $2.5 Billion

Over 5 years = $500 Million

i heard about white men coming to india just to do breeding parties with indian females and the woman end up having mixed kids.
-
Wait, can we do that?- I might consider this if they'll let me in

I heard India smells bad though; that might be a boner-killer
-

-
Wait, can we do that?- I might consider this if they'll let me in

I heard India smells bad though; that might be a boner-killer
-
it's more of a good looking white male thing but if you're white then you definitely can get to fuck an abo curry girl or maybe a brahmin light skinned if lucky.
these raceplay parties only have white play boys. same as in the filipine and thailand.

it's more of a good looking white male thing but if you're white then you definitely can get to fuck an abo curry girl or maybe a brahmin light skinned if lucky.
these raceplay parties only have white play boys. same as in the filipine and thailand.
-
It would be the first party I've ever been to in my life

I can never understand the true power of being a white woman. Society just bends to your will :feelsclown:

Isn't this a violation of basic rights ? Brutal currypill

what's even funnier is that curry women will probably be allowed to enter the beachs while curry men aren't so they would get fucked by white tourists comming to india.

Wouldn't it make more sense to attempt to prevent people from going to the beach with phones/cameras and increasing policing? I feel bad for Indian brocels.

Fucking laugh until you die.
the curries on here are already beyond sui watch.
@Chudpreet and @Grim_Reaper are fucking dead

average white worshipping curries
not surprised

Kek this reads like a /pol/ cuckold copypasta but it’s curries getting cucked instead of whites and it’s happening in real life.

Colonized brains

Curry females still allowed on these beaches. LOL.

Kek this reads like a /pol/ cuckold copypasta but it’s curries getting cucked instead of whites and it’s happening in real life.
i only imagine a giant number of currycels all around the beach watching their females getting fucked by white men why they jerk off to this shit.

tbh, if they don't rebel and shit on every beach as a revenge then the whole country is cucked asf

Goa is dravidian right? Then they deserve it :smonk: :smonk: :smonk:

i'm thankful i'm not from india or middle east

View attachment 816994

TOP KEK. Indian men (and indeed Indian citizens in general) are being banned from beaches in their own country to protect female tourists from their "lecherous stares". Can you imagine anything more cucked than this? I have heard of countries banning foreigners from certain places, like Japanese only bars in Japan, but banning your own citizens? Next level.

And it's not just beaches! There are multiple articles I have found talking about all kinds of Indian places that Indians are banned from, so that foreigners can feel more at ease.
https://curlytales.com/infamous-places-in-india-where-indians-are-not-allowed/
some quotes from the article (although I recommend just reading it):

So yes, this may be one of the most blackpilling things I have ever learned. That you can be banned from parts of your own land just to protect foreign women who want to come to India but don't want to have to deal with horny Indian betas... LMAO!!! :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I think here in the UK if they banned British people from beaches, hotels and restaurants we would riot. Indian men need to fucking rise up against this bullshit.
You guys in the u k already have no zones for white british. The muslims gang rape white women all the time in europe. It's an ironic Situation where white women are safer in a third world shithole then they are in there own homeland. LOL.

You guys in the u k already have no zones for white british. The muslims gang rape white women all the time in europe. It's an ironic Situation where white women are safer in a third world shithole then they are in there own homeland. LOL.
For the record not that I'm trying to protect my precious white woman. I don't care if they are rape by Muslim men, are not, they treat me like shit. They wanted the refugees now they will get what's coming to them. I'm just saying it's a weird situation altogether.

This is beyond cucked and retarded. They want rich bitches to feel safe of ugly mens gaze, on their own turf. Why are Indian men accepting this bullshits?

When will God ever relent? Haven't curries suffered enough already?

Lmao this is why strongly believe racism against curries is absolutely justified. They ARE LECHEROUS CREEPY RAPISTS. Vast majority of their parents teach them it's okay to harass and rape foids. They need to be banned from all civilised countries.
A lot of shitskins need to be banned from traveling. Chinese too, they get too cocky with China #1 that they destroy other countries culture heritage sites, also black Americans need to be segregated again.

Jfl

We ricecels are also cucked af but this is another level.

Fk any foid worship country.

TOP KEK. Indian men (and indeed Indian citizens in general) are being banned from beaches in their own country to protect female tourists from their "lecherous stares". Can you imagine anything more cucked than this?
A country forbidding paternity tests to be carried out. Openly admitting to their males that "Yes, your foids are cucking you, and no, you're not allowed to do anything about it. Smile and obey, cucks".

No you wouldn't. They groom your kids in schools and it's the Muslims who riot.
Extremely based and blackpilled.

I wonder whether these beaches are privately owned or if the government made that decision. I think money has to be the motivator for this then. The situation has to be pretty bad then for these restaurants and beaches to take action like this, if they think that even allowing Indian men in there spooks female tourists and affects their profits.

Over for currycels either way.

Most cucked moments in history

think here in the UK if they banned British people from beaches, hotels and restaurants we would riot.
Funny how the British don't mind 50% of their population being curries, blacks and other assorted ethnics but apparently this is where they draw the line

curries are so cucked

You could not make this shit up.

Curryland is a kek goldmine

If I was curry, I would start a protest group with like 300 currybros and raid the beach, while shitting in public and masturbating furiously. The time for revolution is now.

Walk on beach with basically nothing on
Get mad when men look

Fucking laugh until you die.
the curries on here are already beyond sui watch.
@Chudpreet and @Grim_Reaper are fucking dead
Every day more curry humiliation :feelsrope:

jfl curries are being discriminated in their own country

during the last days of the qing dynasty, this was quite normal in china and all throughout south east asia. white only places in a foreign land where the locals aren't allowed.

during the northern expedition in China (google it and research it yourself), the chinese soldiers were quite open about killing foreigners (which they did)

i see this happening in the SF bay area as well. There are implicit white only bars in downtown Oakland, CA (surrounded by blacks), the mission district in SF (surrounded by hispanics), and chinatown in SF (surrounded by chinese).

Last edited:
let me guess, indian women are allowed to visit these places where they could get dicked by white men, right?

the problem is that most white women go to curryland just to get gropped and enjoy having thirst indian men touching them without their consent
this might actually be bad for the economy and lower tourist numbers.

Literally British raj. Racial segregation and Anglo only places.
I logged in just to comment in this.

This is unbelievably disheartening. We are literally seen as worthless, including by our own politicians and businessmen.

Worse than the fact that this is apartheid, this is happening in our own country. Worse than that, it is being done by ourselves, on ourselves.

Tourist dollars are never worth this kind of humiliation. Fuck peace, pacifism, democracy, capitalism, etc.

I wish I could kill all the race traitor cucks and simps in India. India needs to be violently cleansed from all unpatriotic elements.

Lmao this is why strongly believe racism against curries is absolutely justified. They ARE LECHEROUS CREEPY RAPISTS. Vast majority of their parents teach them it's okay to harass and rape foids. They need to be banned from all civilised countries.
Making shit up is worse than hating us