Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Indian men BANNED from their own beaches to protect white women

Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF
Only imposing Sanatan Dharm by force can restore self-respect in Bharat

Foids who dress to make men look at them have to be protected from the wrong men looking at them.
If you travel to a different country, that's consent to he flirted with by that country's men. I'm not talking about groping or rape.

Saying curries shouldn't flirt with foreigners is simping for white women (who fuck dogs btw)

the problem is that most white women go to curryland just to get gropped and enjoy having thirst indian men touching them without their consent
this might actually be bad for the economy and lower tourist numbers.
I wish. I think it's "Eat, Pray, Love" statusmaxxing to pretend you're spiritual

This brutal cuckholdry makes riceland look better at least they don’t keep their own segregated legally :feelskek:

Holy shit they are banning their own people for tourists. I mean, i get that tourists bring in money, but still

If you travel to a different country, that's consent to he flirted with by that country's men. I'm not talking about groping or rape.

Saying curries shouldn't flirt with foreigners is simping for white women (who fuck dogs btw)
White foids want the right to visit these beaches and spiritual places but they don’t want to see the actual people who run the place brutal as can be

WAIT ITS NOT JUST 1 BEACH!!

I logged in just to comment in this.

This is unbelievably disheartening. We are literally seen as worthless, including by our own politicians and businessmen.

Worse than the fact that this is apartheid, this is happening in our own country. Worse than that, it is being done by ourselves, on ourselves.

Tourist dollars are never worth this kind of humiliation. Fuck peace, pacifism, democracy, capitalism, etc.

I wish I could kill all the race traitor cucks and simps in India. India needs to be violently cleansed from all unpatriotic elements.
I thought the current political leadership was more nationalist but I guess you can’t get the cuck out of curry.

I wish. I think it's "Eat, Pray, Love" statusmaxxing to pretend you're spiritual
some women legit have a "bath in the mudd" fetish with ugly brown men.
it's like they're discovering their nasty smelly side of character

View attachment 816994

TOP KEK. Indian men (and indeed Indian citizens in general) are being banned from beaches in their own country to protect female tourists from their "lecherous stares". Can you imagine anything more cucked than this? I have heard of countries banning foreigners from certain places, like Japanese only bars in Japan, but banning your own citizens? Next level.

And it's not just beaches! There are multiple articles I have found talking about all kinds of Indian places that Indians are banned from, so that foreigners can feel more at ease.
https://curlytales.com/infamous-places-in-india-where-indians-are-not-allowed/
some quotes from the article (although I recommend just reading it):

So yes, this may be one of the most blackpilling things I have ever learned. That you can be banned from parts of your own land just to protect foreign women who want to come to India but don't want to have to deal with horny Indian betas... LMAO!!! :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I think here in the UK if they banned British people from beaches, hotels and restaurants we would riot. Indian men need to fucking rise up against this bullshit.
Agreed this is one of the most depressing news pieces i have come across, an indigenous race BANNED FROM THEIR OWN COUNTRY WHAT THE FUCK, TELL THE WHITE WOMEN TO I DONT KNOW FUCK OFF OUT OF THE COUNTRY IF THEIR NOT COMFORTABLE THEY DONT HAVE TO BE THERE, ITS NOT THEIR COUNTRY.

some women legit have a "bath in the mudd" fetish with ugly brown men.
it's like they're discovering their nasty smelly side of character
I've heard there's autosexual lesbians who get off on being degraded by men. Wish I could meet one of them.

I logged in just to comment in this.

This is unbelievably disheartening. We are literally seen as worthless, including by our own politicians and businessmen.

Worse than the fact that this is apartheid, this is happening in our own country. Worse than that, it is being done by ourselves, on ourselves.

Tourist dollars are never worth this kind of humiliation. Fuck peace, pacifism, democracy, capitalism, etc.

I wish I could kill all the race traitor cucks and simps in India. India needs to be violently cleansed from all unpatriotic elements.
This happened cause curries were ogling the tourists. If they didn't do that this wouldn't have happened. You need to curb your nationalism and see curries for what they are.

This happened cause curries were ogling the tourists. If they didn't do that this wouldn't have happened. You need to curb your nationalism and see curries for what they are.
White men can ogle tourists all they want in their own countries. White australian farmers rape japanese girls on work visas all the time. Tourists only hate curry ogling because curries are low smv. I don't support ogling but I also don't support cuckery.

View attachment 816994

TOP KEK. Indian men (and indeed Indian citizens in general) are being banned from beaches in their own country to protect female tourists from their "lecherous stares". Can you imagine anything more cucked than this? I have heard of countries banning foreigners from certain places, like Japanese only bars in Japan, but banning your own citizens? Next level.

And it's not just beaches! There are multiple articles I have found talking about all kinds of Indian places that Indians are banned from, so that foreigners can feel more at ease.
https://curlytales.com/infamous-places-in-india-where-indians-are-not-allowed/
some quotes from the article (although I recommend just reading it):

So yes, this may be one of the most blackpilling things I have ever learned. That you can be banned from parts of your own land just to protect foreign women who want to come to India but don't want to have to deal with horny Indian betas... LMAO!!! :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I think here in the UK if they banned British people from beaches, hotels and restaurants we would riot. Indian men need to fucking rise up against this bullshit.
Pajeet land govt are really cucked, no one can beat them in being a cuck.
Even judiciary has its own cuck called as ChandraCHUD.
008566ed346edc7a7d64b05354f42c80d10e432c1980b0837b4e6dba854a55615266fc02cc3f2eae5cb839023fbefcbc9b712a580c2bbed48d25483ca506d074

ocean will be clean in a few days, no more floating shit

Bhosda government sala General Caste ladko ki toh koi dignity nahi rahi. Pajeet men legit can have more dignity in life outside Lundia.
wo bhi bas isiliye kyoki pajeets khud boht bade simps hai.

Bhosda government sala General Caste ladko ki toh koi dignity nahi rahi. Pajeet men legit can have more dignity in life outside Lundia.
General category men need to start killing. Only solution. Millions must die.

wo bhi bas isiliye kyoki pajeets khud boht bade simps hai.
General category men need to start killing. Only solution. Millions must die.

Lol at one side we got leftist giga cucks who want to worship the very ground foids walk on and on other side Tradcucks who want to defend foids from all evils. Absolutely cucked as fuck country.

Lol at one side we got leftist giga cucks who want to worship the very ground foids walk on and on other side Tradcucks who want to defend foids from all evils. Absolutely cucked as fuck country.
I hate tradcucks who refuse biological truths. Chivalry is Simpery. Lock women inside.