Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Inequality in looks is much more severe than inequality in wealth or intelligence.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
Humans from the time immemorial complained about inequality in wealth or power.
But these inequalities are less brutal than inequality in looks department.
E.g. if I have €100 and you have €10000, I can buy less things or pay for services than you but we are 'in the same boat' in that sense that both me and you can do the same, it's only that my capabilities are much more limited than yours.
But if someone grants me €9900 tomorrow, I will became equal to you in monetary terms.
While inequality when it comes to looks is more deeper and unfixable.
It's not only that my capabilities to have sex with females are very limited compared to Chad's, but our actions are perceived differently.
If poor people can buy a few things compared to rich or dumb people can understand a few things compared to smart, there is absolutely no common ground between ugly and beautiful. They exist in completely different realms.
Chad can touch a female ass or boobs and start flirting with her but for an ugly guy this would be deemed unacceptable.
The same actions and desires here are judged differently.
This is the most unfair inequality.

Last edited:
100 Euro i get 3 hookers in thailand for a night and a bottle off whiskey for the whole night

100 euro in europe i get 30 min off condomsex with a stinky gypsy

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back