Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Inhibition Test

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command, Psychological Operations
★★★★★
The following questions are a test to determine your general inhibition levels. Each question has three answers with 1, 3, and 5 points, respectively, for each answer (written in parenthesis).

Are you an absolute low inhib GOD like the curries, a meek pussy who doesn't even make eye contact and raise his voice, or somewhere inbetween? Let's find out.

1. You're standing in a long line at the grocery store after a long day's wageslaving (or just showing up if you're on NEETbuxx KEK) and out of nowhere this 6'+ chadlite shamelessly cuts in front of you. The disrespect. The cashier is that cute girl you've been kinda crushing on too and she sees this happen.

Do you:
A) Not say a word and look down, muttering something under your breath in the hopes that he doesn't hear you and confront you? (1)
B) Say, "excuse me," and look at him like "wtf do you think you're doing." (3)
C) Say out loud, "hey asshole, get to the back of the line," and then stare him right in the fucking eyes like you're ready to throw down right in the middle of the fucking grocery store as he turns around with that "wtf did you just say to me" look on his faggot face. (5)

2. You walk into a fast food joint and the cashier is this very pretty girl with big tits and a massive cleavage that she's just throwing at everyone's faces (in the hopes of chad walking through the door obv). As you're deciding what you want to order you look down and your eyes land right at her beautiful busty bosom and she catches you looking.

Do you:
A) Look at the floor in sheer embarrassment and excuse yourself right out the door. You convince yourself you're not that hungry anyway. (1)
B) Look back up at the menu in slight embarassment and then put in your order. (3)
C) Look her right in the eye and say, "you have great tits," then get one more good look at those beauties before putting in your order. (5)

3. You're in the gym and you've already completed on the bench. You leave for a quick bathroom break. You come back and see this gym rat taking off the weights like he's getting ready to use it.

Do you:
A) Change machines. You're not feeling like doing more chest. One set was enough anyway. (1)
B) Say, "excuse me, I was using that, but you can work in if you want." (3)
C) You say sternly, "BRO, put the weights back on. I'm not done yet," at just the right volume to perfectly convey your seriousness and authoritativeness. (5)

Scoring:
1-3: You're a fucking pussy - a house mouse. Your testosterone is barely higher than a MtF tranny's. In fact it's a wonder that you're still considered a man. JFL @ you. If you weren't a brocel, I'd tell you to fucking kys. You need TRT, ASAP.
4-7: You're probably an introvert, but you're not a total weakling and pushover. You're tired of taking crap and want to make changes in this area.
8-12: You're probably more extroverted, but you definitely have self-respect and stand up for yourself when it counts. This is a good place to be.
13-15: You're the incarnation of the Hindu god of low inhibition, Zerofucksgivhani. The world is your GTA map. You're the main character.

@gymletethnicel

Introverted chad has more smv that loud and extroverted ugly manlet

5 most likely or 9 because I'm not sure for the question .1 and .3 I confronted people before for cutting in line, few times I made a scene. But not in store or against tall chads.

5 most likely or 9 because I'm not sure for the question .1 and .3 I confronted people before for cutting in line, few times I made a scene. But not in store or against tall chads.
Not bad, brocel.

1. B, potentially A
2. B
3. B, potentially A

Tallfags will never understand the curse of high inhibition.

stare him right in the fucking eyes
I can't even see his eyes from down here. :feelscry:

1. You're standing in a long line at the grocery store after a long day's wageslaving (or just showing up if you're on NEETbuxx KEK) and out of nowhere this 6'+ chadlite shamelessly cuts in front of you. The disrespect. The cashier is that cute girl you've been kinda crushing on too and she sees this happen.

Do you:
A) Not say a word and look down, muttering something under your breath in the hopes that he doesn't hear you and confront you? (1)
C) Say out loud, "hey asshole, get to the back of the line," and then stare him right in the fucking eyes like you're ready to throw down right in the middle of the fucking grocery store as he turns around with that "wtf did you just say to me" look on his faggot face. (5)
Idk tbh. Where I live this happens very rarely because everyone expects everyone else to react with C. But knowing myself most likely its gonna be A

2. You walk into a fast food joint and the cashier is this very pretty girl with big tits and a massive cleavage that she's just throwing at everyone's faces (in the hopes of chad walking through the door obv). As you're deciding what you want to order you look down and your eyes land right at her beautiful busty bosom and she catches you looking.

Do you:
A) Look at the floor in sheer embarrassment and excuse yourself right out the door. You convince yourself you're not that hungry anyway. (1)
B) Look back up at the menu in slight embarassment and then put in your order. (3)
C) Look her right in the eye and say, "you have great tits," then get one more good look at those beauties before putting in your order. (5)
B

3. You're in the gym and you've already completed on the bench. You leave for a quick bathroom break. You come back and see this gym rat taking off the weights like he's getting ready to use it.

Do you:
A) Change machines. You're not feeling like doing more chest. One set was enough anyway. (1)
C) You say sternly, "BRO, put the weights back on. I'm not done yet," at just the right volume to perfectly convey your seriousness and authoritativeness. (5
C most likely. But I've never set foot in a gym so can't say for sure.

8 first question anything but a) will lead to the ugly man being banned from the store as it's obvious toilet cashier will take the side of the attractive man no matter what he does.

I scored 7. Also something similar to the first scenario actually happened to me a few weeks back. I was waiting in line to order some food and when it was my turn, the foid cashier instead asked the tall HTN behind me, and I shouted out what the fuck, and the HTN apologized and the foid was giving me a weird look.

The following questions are a test to determine your general inhibition levels. Each question has three answers with 1, 3, and 5 points, respectively, for each answer (written in parenthesis).

Are you an absolute low inhib GOD like the curries, a meek pussy who doesn't even make eye contact and raise his voice, or somewhere inbetween? Let's find out.

Do you:

Do you:

Do you:
C) You say sternly, "BRO, put the weights back on. I'm not done yet," at just the right volume to perfectly convey your seriousness and authoritativeness. (5)

Scoring:
1-3: You're a fucking pussy - a house mouse. Your testosterone is barely higher than a MtF tranny's. In fact it's a wonder that you're still considered a man. JFL @ you. If you weren't a brocel, I'd tell you to fucking kys. You need TRT, ASAP.
4-7: You're probably an introvert, but you're not a total weakling and pushover. You're tired of taking crap and want to make changes in this area.
8-12: You're probably more extroverted, but you definitely have self-respect and stand up for yourself when it counts. This is a good place to be.
13-15: You're the incarnation of the Hindu god of low inhibition, Zerofucksgivhani. The world is your GTA map. You're the main character.
C, C, C, 15, always been low inhib. You made me wanna make my own thread on this now (with some more questions)

C,C,C.

After I got fat and I lost my hair I don't give a fuck about anything

B to all three. I try to be abrasive but not confrontational.

1. I start shitting my pants
2.I start shitting my pants
3. I start shitting all over the machine

I'm too high inhib to even visit a gym.

1. Don’t say anything
2. Rape ( roblox pizza place )
3. Don’t say anything

Depends, do I have a blade or gun on me? If not I'm not going to say anything

I don't want to register as a sex offender.

Do you:

Do you:

Do you:

Scoring:
I scored 9. But I wanna say that curries aren't low inhib at all, infact they're the opposite of low inhibness. I don't know where you got that from