Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Inline-g is doing some pretty epic postmaxxing

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
He was at 1111 and now its 1192, and I saw 1111 after someone saw he was postmaxxing, so he's likely done a message per minutes (maybe more). At this rate, he'll pass Cuyen in a month JFL

I wont keep it up for long my energy is running out

He was at 1111 and now its 1192, and I saw 1111 after someone saw he was postmaxxing, so he's likely done a message per minutes (maybe more). At this rate, he'll pass Cuyen in a month JFL
:dafuckfeels:

Yeah i just wanted to do something productive with my time so i decided to postmaxx
Can't think of a more productive use of time tbh.

you’re not one to talk about postmaxxing, postmaxxers should be banned on sight

He's a faggot gatekeeper, those people are the worst for incel communities. He's trying to cast out people in a commnity full of outcasts

He's been here since august

Never heard of the kid ngl. He sounds kinda based tho.

What an absolute lad

Bro, your postmaxxing is insane.
I'm only responding to my threads and quotes atm ngl. I don't try and postmaxx but I for some reason make a ton of threads and then I have tons of stuff to reply to and get carried away. Tomorrow I will genuinely start postmaxxing cuz I wanna get to 5000 before I have to start studying

I'm only responding to my threads and quotes atm ngl. I don't try and postmaxx but I for some reason make a ton of threads and then I have tons of stuff to reply to and get carried away. Tomorrow I will genuinely start postmaxxing cuz I wanna get to 5000 before I have to start studying

When do you need to start studying?

I dont believe in this anymore

It doesn't matter what you believe, the curse has been placed on you. Next time you coom know its because I cursed you
I have a test tomorrow and it is the middle of the night, I should be sleeping, but instead I postmaxx. Join the retardcel club.

Where you live Morocco?

What if i never coom again :feelzez:

teach me these postmaxxing ways

I think the trick is, to post at a constant and stable rate.
Keeping up postmaxxing for a long time is pretty harsh.

What if i never coom again :feelzez:

holy shit you've really been postmaxxing hard. most of your posts are just quotes with minor edits lol

Status
Not open for further replies.