Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Inline-g is doing some pretty epic postmaxxing

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Inline-g toughts?

35250.gif

Inb4 this reaches 4 pages cuz postmaxx

It's complicated. My family doesn't want to buy me stuff and I only can get games through money saving.

I feel ya.

Kingdom hearts one and 2 are ps2 games. I'd just get retroarch, a game emulator, and play them on that for free. KH3 is kinda meh so I wouldn't worry about that one

I should have done some postmaxing here
Over for latecels

I feel ya.

Kingdom hearts one and 2 are ps2 games. I'd just get retroarch, a game emulator, and play them on that for free. KH3 is kinda meh so I wouldn't worry about that one
I wanna try them once I save enough buxx to buy a decent pc. My family drops me some money everytime I help with something difficult at home (carrying heavy stuff and washing their cars) and I'm kinda close to $300 after one year and half of saving.

Tbh if I find it again I’ll use it with some extra stuff to make the best
You’ll see

do you remember the name of the foid?

I wanna try them once I save enough buxx to buy a decent pc. My family drops me some money everytime I help with something difficult at home (carrying heavy stuff and washing their cars) and I'm kinda close to $300 after one year and half of saving.

is your current pc shit?

Just make alphabet threads theory

Status
Not open for further replies.