Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Insane Lunatic Woman from Reddit

• Thread starter Deleted member 3129
  • Start date
Deleted member 3129

Deleted member 3129

90 iq at best
-

"Well, what you said didn't go over so well... But,,, I got pregnant as a teenager and the father was extremely handsome. He was a bit manic, a bit schizo. He died at age 38 homeless in Portland, Oregon. I saw one of his last photos taken and even though he was homeless, a heroin addict and had been on anti-psychotics multiple times you could still see the bones of perfect male beauty.

Guess What? This guy had FIVE daughters from 3 different women. Could be 20 more out there. I think your theory holds some weight."

Browse through this cunt's post history, bitch does rituals, kills babies and believes that her hair turns white when there is a full moon but still has had countless relationships, and is a total freak who fakes panic attacks and is completely fucked in the head. I cannot believe how easy these holes have it. Defo gonna be verbally abusive to my general practioners office if they give me another week cause some fucking dumb whore is taking up my time. HAHAHA

Browse through this cunt's post history, bitch does rituals, kills babies and believes that her hair turns white when there is a full moon but still has had countless relationships, and is a total freak who fakes panic attacks and is completely fucked in the head. I cannot believe how easy these holes have it. Defo gonna be verbally abusive to my general practioners office if they give me another week cause some fucking dumb whore is taking up my time. HAHAHA
Mental illness is a death sentence for men, but a mild trifling inconvenience to women, at worst.

Reminds me of the foid on IT who was into demonology and tried to summon belial