Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Insecure girl gets free plastic surgery. JFL clown world

• Thread starter Deleted member 36867
  • Start date
Deleted member 36867

Deleted member 36867

Fuck biology
-

She was feeling insecure, even though there was no mention of her actually being bullied.
What about me? Where's my free plastic surgery? I actually got made fun of at school for my ears and nose.
Fuck this clown world.

Her looksmatch died at birth, he was lucky ngl.

Isn't that deceit tough?

Some poor guy will marry her and his children will turn out goblins with orc noses.

"Only women, children, and dogs are loved unconditionally. A man is only loved under the condition he provide something." - Based Chris Rock

Isn't that deceit tough?

Some poor guy will marry her and his children will turn out goblins with orc noses.
It is, just as fakeup and other things, but no one cares if it's women doing it.

A new nose, m'lady?

In the meantime, some kids are bullied for being fat, like I used to be as a child, and aren't even given dietary and fitness advices which is something easier to provide. The selective bias some people use to choose whoever is "oppressed" is nuts.

Last edited:
Simps are everywhere.

holy shit thats one big schnauzer

god I wish I could get a free bimax for being bullied:feelsrope:

Me if i was a doctor: I'll give you a nosejob, but you gotta give me a BLOWJOB :feelsohh::feelzez::feelsmage::smonk::feelsdevil::feelswhat::blackpill::feelsLSD::dab::feelsUgh::feelswhat::dafuckfeels::feelsseriously::fuk::feelsohh::feelsaww::ahegao:

Give me free surgery idiots

Foid tears > male suicide

wow it's almost like women are so fucking privileged in this world and they don't ever realize it, spoiled sluts living life on beginner mode.

Pandering. "Insecurity" is always a slippery slope that leads to vanity. And then incels suffer when the "insecure" girls denigrate them.

Her looksmatch got eaten by a chink in Wuhan :lul::lul::lul::lul:

She should’ve gotten double jaw surgery too she’s gigarecessed

The oppressed gender once again getting preferential treatment

meanwhile when we complaint about not looking good we are forced to get Jewish therapy. muh tutorial mode.

What a touching story, truly tugs at the heartstrings, my faith in humanity has been restored!:soy:...So when do I get free surgery?

She needs a spoon of inceldom, this is my wet dream tbh

"Only women, children, and dogs are loved unconditionally. A man is only loved under the condition he provide something." - Based Chris Rock
On the other hand, women, children, and dogs are what I hate unconditionally :smonk:

IT now owes me surgery. :bigbrain: do it or else I will force you to become trad ITians
On the other hand, women, children, and dogs are what I hate unconditionally :smonk:
Blow them up in front of IT until they give us our natural born right of being worshipped

Women are privileged scum.

Isn't that deceit tough?

It's always the man that pays the price