Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Inside the life of BrazilianSigma

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
Braziliansigma

Pretty much killing any reputation left of Brazilian Posters

For real though, does he even have a life outside of sitting on reddit all day posting screenshots from this place?

For real though, does he even have a life outside of sitting on reddit all day posting screenshots from this place?
no, he posted 70 times on Christmas

no, he posted 70 times on Christmas
I almost feel bad for him, a misguided incel that hates on his brothers to have someone tell him that he's a good person. All he wants is to be accepted, and IT is the only channel he has to be loved by anyone, even if they are bucks and landwhales. He's probably never been loved by anyone, he probably doesn't have any family why else would he post so much on Christmas day? He's been a reject his entire life, and he feels like he's actually doing something, that somebody will finally say that he was good before he dies alone in his shitty studio apartment in Brazil.

almost

That nigga is so pathetic

I almost feel bad for him, a misguided incel that hates on his brothers to have someone tell him that he's a good person. All he wants is to be accepted, and IT is the only channel he has to be loved by anyone, even if they are bucks and landwhales. He's probably never been loved by anyone, he probably doesn't have any family why else would he post so much on Christmas day? He's been a reject his entire life, and he feels like he's actually doing something, that somebody will finally say that he was good before he dies alone in his shitty studio apartment in Brazil.

almost

Brazilian cuckma, if you are reading this, i will tell ya somethin'
GET YOURSELF OUT THERE AND IMPROVE ON YOUR PERSONALITY. C'MON ITS NOT THAT HARD

Brazilian cuckma, if you are reading this, i will tell ya somethin'
GET YOURSELF OUT THERE AND IMPROVE ON YOUR PERSONALITY. C'MON ITS NOT THAT HARD
He just needs some good clothes, a shower, a driver's license, and a good personality.

not even I posted that many times here on Christmas
good lord, Sigma :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
He doesn't have a family, he doesn't have any friends, and he most definitely does not have any female that loves him in any capacity.

He hasn't spent his Christmas with loved ones, he's just been searching for validation alone.

Somehow, this manages to be sadder than most other users on this website.

He's been a reject his entire life, and he feels like he's actually doing something, that somebody will finally say that he was good before he dies alone in his shitty studio apartment in Brazil.
I always thought he was a favelacel tbh ngl