Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee inside the mindset of a Teenage girl aka jb's

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
I will take you along the journey how Teen girls act and think, This is a brutal blackpill in itself. Maybe this will change your mind and your opinion about them.
I personally experienced how these girls act. These girl are deep down very immature for their age's, most of the these girls cant last long in relationships, other times when they grow up, they grow out of their mentality and maturity. In very rare instances long last lasting relationships with them will only last 5 years tops.

https://www.medicaldaily.com/men-ma...s-after-be-exact-british-study-reveals-246716

women experience a maturity rate of 21 years-old.

basically a females brain does not peak at 21 years old meaning, basically this is when they are over their slutty years and want to settle. They are the life of the party and want to live life to the fullest.

http://www.srcp.org/for_all_parents/development.html

in this article explores how sexually teen girls are and want to explore their bodies fucking many guys in the process

Fourteen, fifteen, and sixteen year olds are also beginning to test out heterosexual closeness on a more mature level. This may include having sex. Early sexual experiences for teenage girls may be especially unenjoyable, and teens are often aware that they are not emotionally ready for the behaviors they are trying out. The question then arises as to why they would still choose to engage in these behaviors. They do so for various reasons: they think all of their peers are doing it; pressure from a boyfriend or girlfriend; to declare their freedom from childhood dependence and restrictions; curiosity; misinformation; and simply to take risks and test their limits.

A teenage relationship typically lasts between a few months and two years, depending on the age of the participants and the quality of the relationship. Avoid prolonging teenage relationships unnecessarily with tips from a psychologist in this free video on relationships and dating advice.

most of the time they don't even last 1 year.

especially the r9k whore that claims to be a female incel

that girl is very insecure looking for attention, she personally cant last long in relationships and breaks it off when she see's a chad

Now I will talk about the attraction process of teen girls

https://www.quora.com/Why-are-a-lot-of-teenage-girls-so-shallow-and-conceited

these girls are very superficial that is why they go for pretty boy types

https://ageofshitlords.com/teenage-girls-are-the-most-cancerous-demographic

Teenage girls are possibly the absolute stupidest, most materialistic and shallow human beings there are

Basically this is how I literally blackpilled myself on them, I decided I have no chance in getting with them because

1.Im not good enough
2.these girls are only good for short term relationships

even if I tried to get with them they are the biggest obstacles to overcome in trying to even smash that prime jb pussy.

Last edited:
Women are profoundly influenced by their culture and status quo of their societies, especially young teenage girls. That's why western teenage girls are so shitty in terms of personality nowadays, they're like a blatant expression of our shitty culture.

At the time they needed the guidance and limits of a good husband the most, they are instead being allowed excessive licentiousness and exposed to shit like feminism and social media/dating app shallowness the most.

This is basically like getting an especially problematic dog and letting it have its way unlimitedly and even encouraging bad behavior by giving it dog treats everytime he does something bad like shitting on the carpet, instead of training and taming him by rewarding good behavior and punishing bad behavior.

What do you think will happen? Dog will become an extremely shitty and disobedient good-for-nothing dog.

I find it painfully hilarious that most foids have had sex before my voice dropped, while I'm still sitting a kissless virgin after they've went miles of Chad's cock at this point.

http://www.srcp.org/for_all_parents/development.html

I just opening it to quickread and this is the very first thing to jump to my eyes:

Children this age want to know that their family is okay.

They should understand that there are many different types of family situations, and that no single type is better than the rest.

WRONG, motherfuckers. Normal married parents (one man and one woman) are by far the best arrangement.

https://thefatherlessgeneration.wordpress.com/statistics/

"Teehee, we must not criticize the whorish single moms who ruin their childs, that's too politically incorrect, better to change scientifical truths in the name of political correctness".

Ragefuel.
I find it painfully hilarious that most foids have had sex before my voice dropped, while I'm still sitting a kissless virgin after they've went miles of Chad's cock at this point.
Being a 20+ virgin within American cucked culture is extreme suicidefuel.

Most 15yo foids already had their hymens, anal sphincters and throats brutally violated by Chad, meanwhile you're a fucking kissless virgin and are told you're pedo for even considering just kissing a 15yo girl.

If I lived in the JEWnited CUCKstates of America, I would have probably ER already, even though I don't have any plans to do it here.

Last edited:
Holy shit, this post perfectly describes what happens to me, and not for being a teenager, but for the femurs, superficial filthy hormonal imbeciles fuck, pure shit really with that, asexuality day after day I find it more attractive,
it bothers me to talk whit a femure

well abot teen relations (being myself one)

they are bullshit

or they are idealistic platitudes (i will love you forever tee hee) that ignore reality

or slutty hollow relations based on sex and status

or abusive relations

there still healthy yet temporal relations and real love ones,but they are less that the first two examples

The last JB (just legal) I talked to was into anal sex, she would send me the most uninhibited pics.....another one I talked to told me she recently hooked up with a 35yo in his car.

I always get ghosted by them...

females expire at age 20.

if you think a 12 year old girl is mentally different from a 30 year old, you're a blue pilled naive idiot

ITT: cfman tried to orbit some r9k whore and got shot down.