Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Inside tip: There may likely be an economic recession in about 1-2 years

Vlone

Vlone

$, first time user here, been on forums for a year
★★
Very infrequently do I bring up my employment, but I would like to give you guys some insider information that could be very important to some of you.

• Many, many companies are gearing to rise prices on goods and services starting based on Quarters 1 and 2, some of these companies and the amount they may be saving risks exuberantly high inflation in the following years
  • Especially based on the recent ideas/actions of Trump, one of the largest global exporters (China) will force us to pay an increased import tax (10% -> 15%) which will once again be another factor of high inflation. As a follow up, high interest rates caused by this disallow more money from being invested into companies
  • Increased demand in longer term treasury bonds (at least within our company).
  • Based on the fact that minimum wages are still steadily increasing, a potential spike in goods and services could cause many low level workers to have a much poorer QoL
  • Renewable energy is a great tool of the future, but if it were to boom in popularity it may reflect the 2001 Y2K incident. This theory is a bit more unlikely, however.

While I cannot confirm and swear up and down that there will be a recession, as they are extremely difficult to actually predict (especially with accuracy), it seems many companies are certainly bracing for possible economic turmoil. I have also seen lower buyers confidence in stocks that started just this last week.

If goods and services were to spike in price, if you are a low level wage employee, I would begin to use long-term/lasting food items as domestic goods may take a hit in the process of all this.

Side note: Trump made the economy very prosperous in his first couple years of presidency, however, rumor around WS is that there's an insider scheme that Trump and some others may be using some of these recent political decisions to boost private companies and cause them to skyrocket in value, enabling Trump and other insiders to make millions, if not billions off of [these companies] meanwhile the companies remaining private disallows other investors to accumulate any ownership or make any money off of it. This is similar to the conspiracy of large banks such as JPMorgan and Goldman Sachs knowing and enabling an economic recession in favor of personal benefit, in which many of its CEOs and Hedge Fund managers made billions of dollars off of.

Take whatever you'd like from this, but it's not looking good fellas. Just trying to help out my only friends. I tried to make this as understandable to the average reader as possible so if you have any further questions, let me know.

TL;DR People are likely planning on fucking you over, so buy long term food and manage your savings accordingly

This has been in the news for a few weeks and I don't even pay attention to news very often. So... what does this mean for the SMV?

Finally some action, I pray for a civil war or smth everyday.

I really hope this is real

what does this mean for the SMV?

Funny incorporating my job into incel related topics. Quite honestly, if you aren't worried about your savings (or your savings are minimal), you will likely not struggle with it much. Wagecucks will struggle, but middle and lower/middle income households will likely take the biggest hit.

Quite honestly, SMV could possibly be improved for some of y'all
Thanks for your input

Can't tell if sarcastic cuz literal autism, but I would like to imagine it helped.

Funny incorporating my job into incel related topics. Quite honestly, if you aren't worried about your savings (or your savings are minimal), you will likely not struggle with it much. Wagecucks will struggle, but middle and lower/middle income households will likely take the biggest hit.

Quite honestly, SMV could possibly be improved for some of y'all

Eh, I pulled through the last recession. Hopefully now that I'm more financially capable I'll pull through this one too.

I'm not paying a "broke" foid shit though.
I don't even like the idea of moneymaxxing or surgerymaxxing. I'm on the verge of LDAR and basically just going through my day to day life enjoying what little I can. The fact that this will affect normies and cucks as well does nothing but make me somewhat happy.

Just at the time when I will start wagecucking jfl

Just at the time when I will start wagecucking jfl

Honestly if you don't have much of a dent in your savings you'll likely be better off on this one

I hope ww3 happens soon

Its going to be great. Hopefully the auto loan and college loan bubble pops too.

I also would like to say that watch for increasing job automation soon, especially after the recession. As far as savings, I"m not too worried since most of my money is in a checking account. Currently converting my savings into gold or some other PM. SMVs for prepped and moneycels should go way up though. Hopefully this debt bomb blows up the economy horribly and takes most cucks, foids and chads with it.

I hope so. I know some guys will suffer and that will suck for them, but I want society to collapse.

There will be a radical new change in the course of things, but it will not be a light in the tunnel: Revolution and recession will be just controlled things, nothing will be real or true.

We need raiding parties and plastic surgeons...