Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Insidious reason why women dress like whores at the gym

blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★
There’s two reasons why women dress like whores at the gym. The first reason is to get chad and Tyrone’s attention obviously. However there’s another insidious reason why women dress like that like attention whores. It’s to demoralize the low value men they don’t want. It’s to show men that hey you can look at me but you can never have any of this.

There’s two reasons why women dress like whores at the gym. The first reason is to get chad and Tyrone’s attention obviously. However there’s another insidious reason why women dress like that like attention whores. It’s to demoralize the low value men they don’t want. It’s to show men that hey you can look at me but you can never have any of this.
yOu CaN't HaVe ThAt!
sexy sexi GIF

Water women intentionally wanna rub it in male’s faces.

Yes, and it feels worse since it's blatantly shoving in your face what you cannot and will never have.
It’s literal suifuel. I wish all male gyms were a thing

that's why I did street-workout and calisthetics.
You can get quite far with minimal equipment.

But why even gymmaxx as an incel?

Strength is risky: one bad workout away from permanent damage.
Mass: no muscles for your face

Exercising for health is mostly old-people shit: jogging and yoga.
I like weightlifting it’s enjoyable to me and a way to relieve stress after work and it feels masculine

i remember going at 00:00 because at that time there are no whores. the gym was a 24 hour gym.

i remember going at 00:00 because at that time there are no whores. the gym was a 24 hour gym.
yeah they're all busy fucking chad then jfl

It’s to show men that hey you can look at me but you can never have any of this.
Yes. This is exactly it. It's like waving money and a juicy burger you bite into in front of a hungry, homeless man.

Solution buy a home gym.