Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting INSTA ACCOUNT HACKED

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
A friend via insta asked me to use my phone number for a verification code because his number was invalid for some reason. I'm well aware of this technocratic red tape so I thought nothing of it, I gave him my number, a verification number was sent to my phone, and I told him the verfication number.

I WAS TRICKED

It wasn't my friend

It was a hacker who hacked my friends account and was using the verification number to get into my Facebook/INSTA

Now he has access to it and im logged out.

There's a bunch of edgy memes and weird messages on that that could get me fired or cancelled, and now some random guy has access to it, he could blackmail me. I'm FUCKED

What’s your insta? Asking for a friend

i told my friend ^^^ to ask for your insta, pls answer him

@Sneir is a good lawyer. Check out his signature below

All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

This is a common scam

Cant believe u fell for it

Common sense isn't so common amongst 'clever' people

Its over for hackedcels

Name really doesn't live up to your opinions or actions.