Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Instagram and hierarchy

mfkirnik

mfkirnik

Greycel
So i figure that, people only post when they got sex. For doing this u have to close ur virgin account and add a letter or etc. to ur username. Discovery was brutal for me, now i understand why and how people comment on posts, why his friends so happy about. I looked upon my old close friends that stay with me and used lots of drugs, they got so much less posts,(1 and 6). Now i understand why they're so mad for me, i got these boys cucked into drugs. Nwm i am virgin but they may had some other life. I got once 300plus posts, so i started archiving from year to now on. I had 42 at last, now its 0, as deserved. I was knowing that i got way late my peers, but i just learned tht everyone knows that im a big joke. I try to keep my mind nice to stop hurting me but u know thats a hard thing to do and i don't have lots of encouragement. But it helps me to accept who am i are, they can go to moon but at least now i got on my own shoes. Some of my friends try to help me in past but i was so blinded cos i got no intercourse history. I started fapping before holding someone's hand and didnt even kiss a girl at age of 23. I was clever u know, i switched so many cities and schools, and every one i liked make a deep mark on my mind, cos i cant get the opportunity to be with them. Years go by and i still hurting by females cos i got so much proud, i can't accept who am i, but i can't be who i wanna be. They understand, but i didn't. So i started using drugs for feel lika living among others. I did actually but this sticked me to where i at, bigger problems and lower willpower, i started livin da mud, sun were there also lots of bugs and shit. i keep some boys near me, and said to them; whatever u do, dont go near females, that's the one area u can't sin cos it will explode on ur wife and ur family.' They believed, some of them stick with me for 5 years. Took me as mentor but i don't know at all, i can only think.
So instagram is off books now, i hate that one friend started me to follow females, i use drugs and follow them, they are all in my college by the way. So they all understand im a joke, i can't even graduate, its my sixth year. I like to live my life again