Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Instant ramen+

zeroINT

zeroINT

droolcel
-
TL;DR do you add anything to your instant ramen?

I made some instant ramen today. I fried up some bell pepper, potato and mushrooms and then added them on top of the noodles once I was done. I fried the ingredients in olive oil and added some salt, pepper and hot pepper flakes. It was VERY GOOD! Definitely enhanced my ramen experience.

Do you do anything to make your ramen better? I doubt I will ever eat plain instant ramen again.

Also, I like to put the dried broth packet in my bowl, cook the noodles in the pot and then dump them into the bowl. I do this so I can control how much water is in my broth. If I put the dried broth packet in the pot with the ramen I find it too watery.

190208-delish-ramen-horizontal-093-1550096715.jpg

i do not eat instant ramen anyway that much and when i do it is because it is the lowest effort thing possible when there is not food already

i do not eat instant ramen anyway that much and when i do it is because it is the lowest effort thing possible when there is not food already
Are there any low effort foods you would recommend?

I don't eat instant ramen because it all contains palm oil (at least the brands available in my country)

is that a goddamn egg??? GROSS!!!
Japanese "ramen eggs" are very tasty (if you like eggs). They are like hardboiled eggs but soft and with a gooey yolk. Also they have some delicious salty flavor from the broth. Now that I've typed this out I feel hungry :giga:

I don't eat instant ramen because it all contains palm oil (at least the brands available in my country)
Is that for environmental or health reasons?

Frying up this beauty later lol.

Attachments

• 20190914_171959.jpg
    20190914_171959.jpg
    833.5 KB · Views: 20
Never tried ramen but it looks great

I rarely eat instant ramen but I never add stuff to it, I just eat it as it comes

Never tried ramen but it looks great
It is a very easy and highly customizable food. It can even be nutritious depending on what you add. Also it tastes great.
I rarely eat instant ramen but I never add stuff to it, I just eat it as it comes
I would recommend adding some chopped carrots and celery, or mushrooms. Really easy and improves the meal a lot.
It also enhanced your penis.
If only :feelsLightsaber:

bacon, strips of carrot and onion, fried with bit of oil, no broth, served with ketchup :feelstastyman:

I add kelp seaweed to the shrimp kind...

Ramen has very little nutritional value. I prefer rice. Sometimes I eat Italian spaghetti with sauce.

Nope, too much sodium as it is
6ce9c779-d601-4fa0-bcc3-b155cc8d6bdf_1.36cccb2ab5a0954f33dc8a4b5676126b.jpeg

Yeah you add vegetables and meat and eggs and it becomes high quality

Is that for environmental or health reasons?
both tbhtbh
I wouldn't mind it if the ramen was actually tasty, but I haven't found anything good

are u @Toadman 2 or something
Exactly :feelsokman:

91f7BAHToEL._SL1500_.jpg
81VC5H67DLL._SL1500_.jpg

These are my favorites. The green one is the best instant ramen I have ever tried.
oooh we are selling the 2nd one
:feelstrash:

TL;DR do you add anything to your instant ramen?

I made some instant ramen today. I fried up some bell pepper, potato and mushrooms and then added them on top of the noodles once I was done. I fried the ingredients in olive oil and added some salt, pepper and hot pepper flakes. It was VERY GOOD! Definitely enhanced my ramen experience.

Do you do anything to make your ramen better? I doubt I will ever eat plain instant ramen again.

Also, I like to put the dried broth packet in my bowl, cook the noodles in the pot and then dump them into the bowl. I do this so I can control how much water is in my broth. If I put the dried broth packet in the pot with the ramen I find it too watery.

190208-delish-ramen-horizontal-093-1550096715.jpg

nice avi

ramen is alright

I like Yakisoba, but when I eat ramen I will usually put bok choy and a egg in it. If I have pork, I’ll put pork.

Instantu ramen pluss
i want some tbh

fuck now im hungry

Adding vegetables won't increase the sodium.
I didn't read your post in depth. For some reason, i thought you meant adding more spice