Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Intelligent and extroverted people are slaves

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
They spread their wisdom to anyone and I mean anyone, then their own wisdom gets used against them, they do and people look back in history and label them as mentors of people who commit genocide on a massive scale, whatever else there is people deem as evil.

I don't understand how this makes intelligent people slaves? If some guy finds some breakthrough discovery in physics, that cannot be used against him

fuck extraverted people
and "intelligent" people

I don't understand how this makes intelligent people slaves? If some guy finds some breakthrough discovery in physics, that cannot be used against him
You wish :feelskek: Still a cuck slave like dude people would blame Karl Marx for what Hitler and Stalin did, like the fuck do you mean?

Last edited:
I am going to be immortal so I do not know, maybe when all existence is gone.
You lost therefore you're being delusional, congrats dickhead.

You wish :feelskek: Still a cuck slave like dude people would blame Karl Marx for what Hitler and Stalin did, like the fuck do you mean?
who cares, not sure how that'd make him a slave

who cares, not sure how that'd make him a slave
It does, Hitler and Stalin benefit from his wisdom, and they're evil, they don't use it against him directly but his rep is tarnished into the mud.

You retard your mind doesn't fully forget anything
No of course it does. Dude you put it down on paper the paper floats away, you put it on google docs some dickhead on the other side will monitor you, on word still people have access, you're never private man and you can't even store it safely.

Yes it will go away if your brain fucking dies. But as long as you are alive you will not forget what you learned and be able to make a use of it. Your argument is very retarded aswell "muh slave if intelligent much" just say you are low IQ.

When you become 50 to 70 then, of course, it will go away but at that age you wouldn't even need all that knowledge because it's soon over.

So shoot your idiot brains out since you don't use them anyway.
hahaha bruh you're so dumb