Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Introducing the term "chadcuck"

• Thread starter Deleted member 34918
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34918

Self-banned
-
I feel it necessary to add this term because I am getting sick of people acting as if chads are somehow the bulwark against feminism when the truth is that chads, along with the left-wing simps, are women's biggest ass kissers. Chads live their entire lives in pursuit of women's approval and cannot comprehend valuing anything else in life. It doesn't even seem a lot of times like they are having sex for pleasure purposes but rather for the ego boost of having a woman reward their behavior. Normies act as if chads are the redpilled ones and the simps are the ass kissers when the truth is that both of them are feminist ass kissers. Chads justify the status quo, support women's dating standards/preferences, support promiscuity and aggressive seduction, attack anybody who challenges feminism, spread the myth of "its easier to get laid now then ever before in history," deny that matriarchy is rigging the game against men, and worst of all, act as if men's entire self esteem should come from whether women want to fuck them or not.

Chads' support is the biggest pillar of matriarchy and a huge reason why it continues. Their behavior needs to be called out for the cuckery and lack of principles that it embodies. Whenever you see a manwhore supporting feminism, women's dating preferences, or telling you that its your fault you can't get laid, call him a chadcuck.

Last edited:
@BummerDrummer is a Chadcuck

they mog us and their choice to maximize our polygamous civilization benefits them so wouldnt we be the cucks in this case

Not sure what was your experience, most actual chads I know don't give a fuck to what women think or do. Most are just guys who want to get their dick wet, but they aren't as thirsty as the average man nor need to make herculean efforts for it, because most of the time women flock to them and not the other way around because they don't really need it.

Of course, simp chads exist but they are an absolute minority and statistically highly attractive men have less regards getting positive feedbacks / being "nice guys" as they know that doesn't fucking matter to generate attractiveness.

Revolutionary new term, this will be put in the incel wiki for all to learn

Chads can do whatever they want and still get pussy, whether they are simp feminists or MGTOW nazis

they mog us and their choice to maximize our polygamous civilization benefits them so wouldnt we be the cucks in this case
For sure, it would take me longer to learn why polygamy is bad if I was a chad, but eventually I would realize its problems. I have a very intellectually curious mind and would eventually find the answer.

You must be a saint in order to invent new words

Not sure what was your experience, most actual chads I know don't give a fuck to what women think or do.

Of course, simp chads exist but they are an absolute minority and statistically highly attractive men have less regards getting positive feedbacks / being "nice guys" as they know that doesn't fucking matter to generate attractiveness.
Tell your views about women to a chad and see what happens. They may not be as cucked as the average guy who worships women but they still view women in a high regard and support feminism.

It's also true that they care less about positive feedback but they still care a lot. Most chads are normies that are terrified of being called sexist or racist. They do shitty things like cheating but they are not likely to beat women up or go out of their way to treat them poorly.

If you are born as male you are a cuck, most Chads i saw are redpilled. Chads are similar to foids in terms the are always on spotlight so they virtue signal.

Tell your views about women to a chad and see what happens. They may not be as cucked as the average guy who worships women but they still view women in a high regard and support feminism.

It's also true that they care less about positive feedback but they still care a lot. Most chads are normies that are terrified of being called sexist or racist. They do shitty things like cheating but they are not likely to beat women up or go out of their way to treat them poorly.
Most chads I knew where perfectly aware about hypergamy, about how women date up etc, and this pretty much should be enough as they are at least "redpilled". They do realize that they have it easier than most men, they know about lookism (albeit they sometimes tend to underestimate how bad most men have it in their lives since they can't relate). Some dated feminists but they weren't retarded to support it, they simply wanted easy feminist pussy (as massively liberal foids are way less strict about sex), and they never had to do any activism either.

Again, that's my experience from previous interactions with legit chads, yours could be different. But considering I'm an oldcel and used to hang in non-bubbleish/echo chamber communities for a long time, I'm confident that my particular view of chads is prevalent.

Last edited:
I feel it necessary to add this term because I am getting sick of people acting as if chads are somehow the bulwark against feminism when the truth is that chads, along with the left-wing simps, are women's biggest ass kissers. Chads live their entire lives in pursuit of women's approval and cannot comprehend valuing anything else in life. It doesn't even seem a lot of times like they are having sex for pleasure purposes but rather for the ego boost of having a woman reward their behavior. Normies act as if chads are the redpilled ones and the simps are the ass kissers when the truth is that both of them are feminist ass kissers. Chads justify the status quo, support women's dating standards/preferences, support promiscuity and aggressive seduction, attack anybody who challenges feminism, spread the myth of "its easier to get laid now then ever before in history," deny that matriarchy is rigging the game against men, and worst of all, act as if men's entire self esteem should come from whether women want to fuck them or not.

Chads' support is the biggest pillar of matriarchy and a huge reason why it continues. Their behavior needs to be called out for the cuckery and lack of principles that it embodies. Whenever you see a manwhore supporting feminism, women's dating preferences, or telling you that its your fault you can't get laid, call him a chadcuck.
Based as fuck. Fuck women and chads. Chadworshipping is gay.

Completely disagree. Most Chads do not give a fuck about shit like this and just slay women that throw themselves at Chad. You’re thinking of normies trying to get i to a woman’s pants by pretending to be a feminist, while being the biggest predators of all.

You got something important wrong, greyfriend. Chad does not believe in feminism. Chad does not give a shit about cunt rights.

Here's the central tenet, the driving motivation and the ultimate goal of feminism:

"OOGA BOOGA ME WANT CHAD COOM COOM"

[UWSL]This instinct is hardwired into every single foid's brain, and is why, by design, every single foid is a feminist, even if they claim they aren't. Every single one of feminism's actions, every attack on general masculinity and every wish of violence towards non-Chads can be traced back to the compulsion to get Chad's dick or the inability thereof.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Why do you think the most rabid, evil feminists are ugly, unfuckable pigs? Because they can't get Chad to even look at them. Why are foids in relationships with Chad the least likely to voice feminist drivel? Because their minds are at ease, at least for the moment.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]The consequence? Chad doesn't give a shit about feminism. It doesn't affect him, as long as he stays away from the unfuckable pigs, who will try destroying him out of envy. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]Chad is the winner of feminism.[/UWSL]

ikr?

it’s such a sick burn dude
it hurts nearly as much as my encroaching wizardry, time travel machine construction begins soon. i won't use it to ascend, at least not first. first i will use it to join the forum sooner

those are soychads and the term has existed for a while :feelsYall:

Chads support the current system because they, along the women, are benefiting the most. Increasingly the bottom 80% of men its going to get worse and worse.

"its easier to get laid now then ever before in history"

It is easier than ever before, for chad and tyrone... With the sexual revolution, no slut-shaming, dating apps and social media its almost impossible for women and the top tier men to fail on the sexual marketplace.