Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Involuntary Human Trait: All Your Life Consists Of Just Passing Away Time

subhuman

subhuman

Fuck it, we ball
★★★★★
A person's home is said to be the externalization of their personality, because the way they plan and decorate it reflects on the person who lives there. Recently, I had a maintenance person come out to my apartment because of a problem with my fridge. Upon entering my barren and empty room, he asked if I had just moved in. I did not realize the brutality of such a question until ruminating about it much later, realizing my shell of a room means I am a shell of a person. This little interaction pretty much encapsulates the quintessential subhumancel experience. Another good example is when I was talking with someone in the incel discord, and the possibility of meeting up irl was proposed. To which he mused that it would be futile for lack of something to do besides smoke weed or get drunk. At least with other people he said, they could go out and do stuff together.

I have always had difficulty coming up with an excuse whenever people ask "what do you do with all your free time". Because I am fully aware that at the center of my identity is a great emptiness. I have said before that I am a "man without qualities" (alluding to the novel) because my lifestyle is incongruous with the standards of social conformity. It can be said about me that I am a student, and that's pretty much it. I come home from my classes to an empty room and proceed to absorb myself in nothingness. I have no friends. I don't go out or have social media. I don't have hobbies or interests to pursue. No goals I believe I can attain. I don't even watch youtube videos or follow the news. I either rot on incel forums, lay in bed staring at the ceiling, or pace around my room. Basically, I am just waiting to die.

If there is something I believe in, it's that this emptiness is inside everyone. Everyone is LARPing as themselves, they are nothing but actors in their roles. The difference between me and these posers and sycophants, as I see it, is that I am burdened with an overabundance of consciousness. I unironically see everybody who lack this critical/introspective worldview as drooling retards. Which I guess is ironic I guess because they lifemog me to oblivion.

We have the lifestyle of a 70 year old Chinese uncle, yet he mogs us because he pulled many girls in the past due to luck in every aspect of his life

too much words for ldaring

A family member came over and saw my room and said “you don’t have any posters up” like yeah i used to have video game posters as a kid but moved a lot and was too poor to afford having anything growing up so i stopped decorating my room and shit

A family member came over and saw my room and said “you don’t have any posters up” like yeah i used to have video game posters as a kid but moved a lot and was too poor to afford having anything growing up so i stopped decorating my room and shit
jfl having posters in your room is americuck trait

im involuntary human

My room is pretty barren as well, being devoid of paraphernalia. If you're right that one's home is an externalization of their personality, then the fact that women tend to have more decorated homes than males is pretty telling.
If there is something I believe in, it's that this emptiness is inside everyone. Everyone is LARPing as themselves, they are nothing but actors in their roles. The difference between me and these posers and sycophants, as I see it, is that I am burdened with an overabundance of consciousness. I unironically see everybody who lack this critical/introspective worldview as drooling retards. Which I guess is ironic I guess because they lifemog me to oblivion.
All of my hobbies are escapist in nature, merely a way to entertainingly idle the time away. The way I see it, life is like waiting in line for an attraction in an amusement park -- if you have friends to chatter with or other distractions to keep you entertained, then it'll hardly feel like waiting. If -- for whatever reason -- you find yourself looking at the minute hand making its rounds, however, the whole ordeal will hardly feel worthwhile and you'll just want it to be over ASAP. I agree that normies are "drooling retards" as you so evocatively put it, but they're likely better off for it.

We have the lifestyle of a 70 year old Chinese uncle, yet he mogs us because he pulled many girls in the past due to luck in every aspect of his life
true

A person's home is said to be the externalization of their personality, because the way they plan and decorate it reflects on the person who lives there. Recently, I had a maintenance person come out to my apartment because of a problem with my fridge. Upon entering my barren and empty room, he asked if I had just moved in. I did not realize the brutality of such a question until ruminating about it much later, realizing my shell of a room means I am a shell of a person. This little interaction pretty much encapsulates the quintessential subhumancel experience. Another good example is when I was talking with someone in the incel discord, and the possibility of meeting up irl was proposed. To which he mused that it would be futile for lack of something to do besides smoke weed or get drunk. At least with other people he said, they could go out and do stuff together.

I have always had difficulty coming up with an excuse whenever people ask "what do you do with all your free time". Because I am fully aware that at the center of my identity is a great emptiness. I have said before that I am a "man without qualities" (alluding to the novel) because my lifestyle is incongruous with the standards of social conformity. It can be said about me that I am a student, and that's pretty much it. I come home from my classes to an empty room and proceed to absorb myself in nothingness. I have no friends. I don't go out or have social media. I don't have hobbies or interests to pursue. No goals I believe I can attain. I don't even watch youtube videos or follow the news. I either rot on incel forums, lay in bed staring at the ceiling, or pace around my room. Basically, I am just waiting to die.

good post which eclipses the incel experience

Fuck this world I just want to sleep forever

This is the most brutal and profound thing I have read in a long time. Also with a very high level of truth. Cheers dude

Same but in my free time i also do meth