Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Irrefutable proof that women ONLY care about looks

O

OrangeFez2311

Recruit
★★★
Women have no problem dating bullies or dating former bullies while completely ignoring and/or bullying the victims of the bullies they date.

No women can deny this because all women love bullies.

women love violent low inhibition men period

Water is wet, the sky is blue, roses are red and you told us nothing new.

Cope.

Your post and your title are contradictory. One time you say women love bullies (bully = personality trait) and before you said they only like looks. If a chad was getting bullied he would still get laid more often than the 6/10 insecure cuck that was trying to mog him.

Just because you were bullied doesn't mean every victim of bullying can't get laid.

FeminismsCancer said:
Water is wet, the sky is blue, roses are red and you told us nothing new.
Yeah, but the next time a roastie is claiming that women value personality and that she's "not like other girls", just mention the fact she's voluntarily has sex with bullies whilst knowing they are bullies or have bullied many times in her life.

Then she'll say "Yeah well it was a long time ago and I've forgiven him"

She can look past the fact he's a bully but she can't forgive you for being ugly.

42cel said:
Cope.

Your post and your title are contradictory. One time you say women love bullies (bully = personality trait) and before you said they only like looks. If a chad was getting bullied he would still get laid more often than the 6/10 insecure cuck that was trying to mog him but failed.

Just because you were bullied doesn't mean every victim of bullying can't getlaid.
Low IQcel here. I didn't say bully victims can't get laid, all I said was women don't care about the most contemptible personality trait in favour of looks.

Learn how to read.

because bullies tend to display signals of high testosterone and girls are receptive to signals of high testosterone. Injecting won't help though unless you're 17 and younger because the test wont have an effect on your already fused bone plates. So in other words its over

OrangeFez2311 said:
Low IQcel here. I didn't say bully victims can't get laid, all I said was women don't care about the most contemptible personality trait in favour of looks.

Learn how to read.

JFL

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]all women love bullies.[/font]

42cel said:

Just because they'll have sex with bully victims doesn't mean they still wouldn't fawn over a bully Chad.

It's the same as a betabux getting starfish sex but Chad getting the real stuff. Sure the beta gets sex, but he isn't desired.

Bullies, whatever, doesn't matter.

Females like attractive men.

Bully = Strong = Good genetics <=> 2 + 2 = 4

VLÖ said:
Just because they'll have sex with bully victims doesn't mean they still wouldn't fawn over a bully Chad.

It's the same as a betabux getting starfish sex but Chad getting the real stuff. Sure the beta gets sex, but he isn't desired.

They will only fawn over bully chad if victim chad is worse looking. I.e. if bully and victim are not identical twins, there will always be a better looking male more desired by the female. Personality is a meme and so is saying women love bullies.

WOMEN LOVE GOOD-LOOKING MEN, and nothing else

im ugly and i had a girlfriend, not every girl is that shallow bro

this is her
41Ih5j3m2xL._SY450_.jpg

42cel said:
They will only fawn over bully chad if victim chad is worse looking. I.e. if bully and victim are not identical twins, there will always be a better looking male more desired by the female. Personality is a meme and so is saying women love bullies.

WOMEN LOVE GOOD-LOOKING MEN, and nothing else

Oh please, you can't be seriously implying that womyn don't like bad boys. Sure it doesn't matter if you're ugly, but between normies the dominant bully will always win. I've seen that happen myself too, especially in HS. It just isn't a meme.

And really, good-looking men win regardless, but they could easily be a bully if they want. In fact most femoids would prefer them to be slightly mean and cold. Womyn LOVE being treated like shit.

young bitches love to be dommed by bully-type men

just a sick law of nature

ur socialdynamics meme doesnt do anything on looks

VLÖ said:
Oh please, you can't be seriously implying that womyn don't like bad boys. Sure it doesn't matter if you're ugly, but between normies the dominant bully will always win. I've seen that happen myself too, especially in HS. It just isn't a meme.

And really, good-looking men win regardless, but they could easily be a bully if they want. In fact most femoids would prefer them to be slightly mean and cold. Womyn LOVE being treated like shit.

I was implying that being a bad boy is irrelevant if there is a noticable gap in physical appearance. Good looking people are more likely to be bad boys, but still, IME a low-tier normie bully will get cucked by his upper-tier normie victim (actually happened in my circle of acquaintances).

My main point anyways with "JFL" was that @OrangeFez2311 is hilarious. His title says "Irrefutable proof that women ONLY care about looks", while his post says "women love bullies", then he tells me "learn how 2 read bro".