Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Irresponsible Subpar females reproduce with genetically superior males ruining family lines devolving the human species/We live in a matrix

Barrett

Barrett

Recruit
★★★★★
Warning long essay Tldr at bottom

What is wrong with people males & females seriously? This will be mainly about subpar females reproducing with gl men making average or ugly children & having good genes go to waste/ Should the government put in place a mass eugenics program? /We are living in a matrix & the vast majority of people are not sentient. I hope atleast some of you can read this whole essay & share your thoughts.

In this current day & age we often see females with subpar genes reproduce with Genetically Superior Males, such is the case with my parents. Hypergamy makes it difficult for men to be with their looksmatch even decently gl males may settle with a female he looks better than just because it’s too difficult trying to be with their looksmatch this leads to disastrous consequences, I.e. a short female reproducing with a tall male leads to average height children such is the case with me. Don’t get me wrong I understand petite shorter females are more appealing to men but they shouldn’t be reproduced with except under certain circumstances I guess.
My father is 6’4 my mother is 5’7 I am 181cm/ 5’11 I am doing everything I can to heightmax seriously considering leg lengthening soon (whether through surgery or stem cell injections), My mothers short genes basically ruined the family line. Before any of you claim at 5’11 my height is not the problem I know but how sad is it that I could have been 6’4 or even taller if my father had reproduced with atleast a 5’10 nordic female I have no idea why he chose the person he did to reproduce with it’s just plain irresponsible nothing else his tall genes went to waste because of his choice to breed with a hispanic/european female who was only 5’7 ffs why couldn’t he chose a top quality 5’10 nordic women his mom had blue eyes so maybe I would’ve gotten permanent blue eyes all the good genes he had went to waste when we bred with a subpar women:no: people need to stop f*cking like animals & think logically about who they’re reproducing with & what kind of life the child will have. Seriously it’s like the movie “They Live” people are so brain dead like zombies, sound familiar? They don’t seem be sentient just reacting to stimuli. They don’t seem to be having thoughts or internal dialogue & it’s scary but fascinating. My father is dead now & his brother killed himself, I am the only one left now if I don’t reproduce the family line ends & I don’t plan to.

Female hypergamy makes it difficult for gl men to reproduce with their looksmatch causing them to reproduce with some shitty female instead of top quality product making the good genes go to waste, females are to blame for their cancerous irresponsible nature Men are to blame for letting it happen, yes females weaken men but men need to Keep Them Controlled. If the government put a mass eugenics program into effect putting strict requirements on who reproduces & sterilization or camps for retards, midgets, homeless, gays, those with other defects ect. Requirements would be something like (minimum 6’2 for males 5’9 for females, parents must be lean or muscular NO fatties of course females can have some thickness, certain Iq requirement atleast 120 idk lower for females, blue eyed people have to breed with other blue eyes as to preserve the trait ect.) requirements like that. Couples would have to go through examination to be cleared for reproduction. If cleared they would be given monetary assistance & living if needed being they met requirements.
Of course it would have to be decided how close parents must meet the requirements, if they need to meet all or few. Maybe the government could start it in one state or a few as an experiment. If someone male or female met the requirements but couldn’t find a partner they could apply & be given a partner to reproduce with & maybe love. Srs U.S. government needs to hire me asap to put this into effect, by my calculations in as little as 25 years we would already be seeing the drastic benefits of the program then decide whether or not to enforce it nationwide, States with the program instituted after just 20 years we would see more attractive, intelligent, healthy people. Now thats one of many possible solutions but I don’t know if I would necessarily want that because I’m selfish & don’t wanna surrounded by attractive people because it would make me RagE get it? But the bottom line is something needs to be done but a reset is coming soon anyway a reset of this multiplayer matrix we are all living in with npcs, entities, & us with souls.

It is vital females are controlled & have their rights taken away only to a reasonable extent of course. They are sick, dogpill makes me wanna vomit imagine kissing a female & she’s had either a dog c**k or guys c**k in her mouth not saying dogpill is common but most females are impure these days verified younger virgin is the only way to go, most females these days don’t seem sentient only reacting to stimuli it’s like a fucking hivemind. There are so many brutal examples if you think otherwise (go watch FaceandLMS’s videos all of them) you are 1. not blackpilled or 2. beta mindset overdosing on blackpills will fix this (you’re too soft so go on some roids or stims Not Both! Then see how you feel that’s your natural state but there’s so much estrogen & shit in our environment especially in the U.S. making you live in a sick state which you think is normal since it’s all you’ve ever known. Have you noticed how females are going through puberty & maturing earlier & earlier? For proof look up 10 yr old gets her period or some shit & thats more & more becoming normal. Have you noticed how men are becoming weaker in general, I don’t feel like bothering to find the study right now but it was comparing modern males testosterone to 1950s males & mordern males levels were near the 1950s females I swear it’s like we’re devolving at least most people, I try my best to counter act my shitty environment & all the estrogen & our poisonous food slowly killing us food which isn’t approved anywhere else other than here in the experiment called america. Srs I’m not depressed anymore but damn let wrap this shit up. How can people be so mindless reproduce & reproduce like chimpanzees overpopulation is a problem so many genetic trash people reproducing, In public I’ll see fat dads with there babies(They’re having multiple!) they’re either ignorant, too stupid, they don’t care, or they’re not sentient just following they’re programming & reacting to stimuli.

Some days mine feels an impossible task but I cannot afford to be consumed with doubt.

Tldr: Something must be done, 1.Most people are not sentient(males&females) they don’t have internal thoughts or dialogue they only react to stimuli it’s Scary but fascinating.
2.Go watch “They Live” truth is in all the media it’s a rule we are living in a matrix & a reset is coming soon, it’s a multiplayer matrix with npcs, entities, & the few people with souls, how do you know if you have a soul? If you’re asking that question you have a soul people without one either know they are soulless or are unable to comprehend & ask themselves that question.

Last edited:
I was concieved at the end of an era (of betabuxxing) to a godawful woman and a man who I believe was a virgin before having met my mother (because he had no friends in university until he joined a club in the last year, he studied sociology so the last year wouldn't have actually been hard) acting as betabuxx, my dad certainly would have been a perma-fucked turbo-incel had he been my age in 2019. He was cucked and divorce raped anyway. I can't imagine how bad it's going to be when everyone under 40 is descended not from shitty women and worker bees but instead from shitty women and high time preference Chads who pump and dump dozens of women whenever they feel like it, they're going to combine the worst of each parent and be complete subhumans no doubt. I hope the dysgenic experiment is fast enough to assrape this shit cucked soysociety in real time and clean out the superfluous people that devalue human life in general.

Last edited:
Unrestrained hypergamy of subhuman trash foids are polluting good gene pools of chads! Neutrer these whores or euthanize them.

My grandmother is 4'11 and my grandfather was 5'11. My dad is 5'4 and I'm 5'7. My grandmother DESTROYED my gene pool! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Thanks for reading brethren it’s nice to know there’s other people to talk about this with. Yea women can completely fuck up your gene pool & people having f*cking animal sex don’t think about these things they’ll have a child for selfish reasons even though the world is overpopulated then when the 5’2 mom who had a son with a 6’2 guy will blame the son when he doesn’t ever get tall she will blame him saying things like “you should have drank more milk ate more meat & you would have grown taller” not realizing that it’s her short genes that made her child short & just because you bred with a 6’2 guy doesn’t mean it cancels out your 2 inches below average female height 5’2 Seriously I need to research more but many bad traits are f*cking dominant like short genes. One short person in the family line can f*ck it all up
I was concieved at the end of an era (of betabuxxing) to a godawful woman and a man who I believe was a virgin before having met my mother (because he had no friends in university until he joined a club in the last year, he studied sociology so the last year wouldn't have actually been hard) acting as betabuxx, my dad certainly would have been a perma-fucked turbo-incel had he been my age in 2019. He was cucked and divorce raped anyway. I can't imagine how bad it's going to be when everyone under 40 is descended not from shitty women and worker bees but instead from shitty women and high time preference Chads who pump and dump dozens of women whenever they feel like it, they're going to combine the worst of each parent and be complete subhumans no doubt. I hope the dysgenic experiment is fast enough to assrape this shit cucked soysociety in real time and clean out the superfluous people that devalue human life in general.
Wise words I used to wish the same

Last edited: