Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What is the reason your parents reproduce but you don’t?

• Thread starter SupremeGentlemanXX
  • Start date
S

SupremeGentlemanXX

Greycel
On a genetic and blackpill standpoint, only the ones who are genetically fit get to reproduce. Hence, the inheritors of that gene must be able to reproduce too.

Also don’t fucking cope with “muh I’m autistic” because you are not, unless you were clinically diagnosed or it runs in the family.

Also don’t fucking cope with “muh I’m autistic” because you are not, unless you were clinically diagnosed or it runs in the family.
What can I say? My father is a extroverted normie, and I am a mentally problematic introverted

wtf are you trying to say GrAY? Are you trying to say we can't be incels since our parents reproduced? are you retarded? You do know that a big part of attractiveness is facial harmony, and its possible for someone to inherit the bad facial traits of both parents, right?

You know about Genetic Recombination.

Is this even a question? Are you Serious??
It´s cause of social media and dating apps, nigger.

list of reasons:
1. Dad reproducing with short roastie
2. Ur dads a oofy doofy
3. Ur moms a hoe and u were a mistake
4. A sub5 and a “femcel” reproduced and gave u the worst dna known to mankind

Last edited:
Another retarded GrAY thread

What the point of people reproducing? all their son gonna ended up suicidal loser with no bright future??

Your Bloodline is over when you accepted yourself as incels

Only 40% of men reproduce.

My dad was NT, im not

On a genetic and blackpill standpoint, only the ones who are genetically fit get to reproduce. Hence, the inheritors of that gene must be able to reproduce too.

Also don’t fucking cope with “muh I’m autistic” because you are not, unless you were clinically diagnosed or it runs in the family
mods ban this retard for not knowing genetics 101 and for sneakily trying to debunk blackpill

blue eyes GIF

I see a lot of garbage genetics get passed down from the mother in todays world.

diagnosed + jew chemicals gave me low T and micropenis

wtf are you trying to say GrAY? Are you trying to say we can't be incels since our parents reproduced? are you retarded? You do know that a big part of attractiveness is facial harmony, and its possible for someone to inherit the bad facial traits of both parents, right?
So its all luck at the end of the day JFL

Did you forget about the rate of hoeflation since our parents were young?

Are you fucking retarded? My father, like many boomers, would be an incel himself in this day and age. The standards back then were nothing compared to the hoeflation of today.

We are fighting a much different war than our ancestors. You need to be absolutely exceptional if you do not belong in the top 20% of genes. That is the one thing that actually still hurts me a little bit though....my ancestors gave me the gift of life, and i'm very thankful for it, but unfortunately, i can't reciprocate to another...

My parents wouldnt pass social media standards .
Different times

Times have changed GrAY, inceldom is primarily a GenZ issue

My dad would be incel if he was born when I was

Genetic recombination and a better environment.

I had pretty good looking parents on their marraige photos they would definitly both be 7+ in today time. I guess i just inherited all the ugly stats. I got my mothers small nose with my dads big forehead and my moms balding genes (everyone on my moms side is balding)

Along with feminism and the culture becoming more gynocentric than ever.

But yes the past 10 years it has become much worse due to phones/dating apps.

My parents are boomer first generationcels meaning the weren't turned into complete whores and all you needed to impress them was a college degree and being about speak english at a 3rd grade level. Its pretty much over know because only tyrone or whites can secure westernized east africans

We have to work 10x harder than our ancestors

Any toilet is just 1 text away from sex with any of the 50 chads in her town

My dad betabuxxed a fat sheboon with kids and created a muttcel I hate his guts

Yes, I know what you mean.
You probably also mean the sexual revolution.
In my opinion the biggest mistake ever made in human history.

My dad was a thugmaxxed nigger and he's 6 ft.

The world was unrecognizably different when they were dating.

My parents never slept in the same bed after when I was 3 years old