Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is airpodmaxxing legit?

PLA1092

PLA1092

O.R.A.N.G.U.T.A.N._M.A.X.I.N.G.
★★★★★
Many trucels seem to wear them when outside. I wonder why?:feelshehe:

chad doesn't need apple products :feelsthink::feelsthink:

Slaves to technology, shuffling around, shutting out the entire world. It spreads like a plague, and progresses slowly in the individual.

i cant stand personal music in public, makes me feel uneasy and a target

yes it is used to NT Maxx @Zer0/∞

I was always bullied for not having an iPhone even though the phone I had was still the latest S10 Samsung at the time. Which was a pretty good phone, arguably better than some iPhones. They still laughed at me for having a non - iPhone smartphone. It's NT to follow trends and have popular material items. Its an Ntmaxxing strategy. Man.. do I hate normies

I have all Apple everything including apple credit card. Cha-ching

Dave Chappelle Reaction GIF

I find Apple environment to be very good for workflow. Makes conducting my business very efficient.

I have true wireless earbuds but Airpods look retarded to me.

i cant stand personal music in public, makes me feel uneasy and a target

Music should be enjoyed in solitude in the home. Where you can focus on nothing but the movement itself. Any distraction takes you away from the message the composer is trying to convey.

Giga truecel trait : you can't wear any headphones because you have tinnitus

Giga truecel trait : you can't wear any headphones because you have tinnitus
I've got it but blast anyway, at least when running. Baby Driver was my inspiration: chad who gets girl becomes relatable when it turns out he constantly has music playing because he has tinnitus.

I have AirPods and bought em cause no wires to get in the way. It won’t help you look “cooler” if you’re unattractive.
Yeah, OP shouldn’t look too much into it. I do the same thing. No one to talk to so I’m just there with my music and podcasts.

Did it got worse or stayed at the same level?
I've had it since 2010 and I get some spikes that can last a month or so that make me think I'm going crazy, but I can't put it down to doing anything different. I think it's a brain thing rather than an ear thing but I guess nobody knows for sure. Just do what you gotta do I guess.

I was always bullied for not having an iPhone even though the phone I had was still the latest S10 Samsung at the time. Which was a pretty good phone, arguably better than some iPhones. They still laughed at me for having a non - iPhone smartphone. It's NT to follow trends and have popular material items. Its an Ntmaxxing strategy. Man.. do I hate normies
I have an older Samsung than that :feelskek:

I have an older Samsung than that :feelskek:
Having a Samsung phone is a fakecel trait tbh because Samsung is the most popular brand among android phones.
Giga truecel trait:you have a LG phone,which is very rare due to LG closing its mobile division.

Having a Samsung phone is a fakecel trait tbh because Samsung is the most popular brand among android phones.
Giga truecel trait:you have a LG phone,which is very rare due to LG closing its mobile division.
It's a 2018 low end one, fakecel samsungs will own newer and more high end samsungs

I have all Apple everything including apple credit card. Cha-ching

Dave Chappelle Reaction GIF

I find Apple environment to be very good for workflow. Makes conducting my business very efficient.
Establish a partnership with @faded :feelskek: