Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is alcoholism an incel trait?

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
every alcoholic I’ve ever met is a bitter lonely dude that was either divorced or never married at all. Chad has no use of excessive alcohol he enjoys life as it is and doesn’t need suppression to cope. Only low value men drink high amounts of alcohol to either make the pain go away or try for a slow suicide.

@anon1822
Came here to do exacly the same post

if you drink alone -> absolutely yes.
I used to go drinkign with others sometimes but I always ended in nervous breakdowns and talking too much about my private life. Not recommended

That or extreme abstinence. Only extreme relationships with alcohol.

@anon1822
I quit like 3 and a half or 4 years ago but I drank so much my life is still irreparably damaged by it. The only reasons I'm not drinking anymore is that I feel too sorry, ashamed and guilty to put my parents through it again, so I'll never drink again while they're alive. But I also stopped at the time because I physically couldn't drink anymore, I ruined my health so much it was painful to drink. I was vomiting bile for hours after very little alcohol towards the end there, felt like death. Also fucked my heart a bit in addition to my pancreas. Teeth are fucked too. Maybe the brain too, idk. But that's nothing compared to how I threw away my future, education, big chunk of parent's life savings. And all the things I did to them and put them through.

I used to go drinkign with others sometimes but I always ended in nervous breakdowns and talking too much about my private life. Not recommended
Uhh, I drank alone in my room but I still managed to go through that. A few times I contacted people through the internet, said embarrassing, humiliating and cringe shit. Ohh right I also went black out drunk to uni multiple times, almost forgot about that.

Last edited:

All I ever do is drink alone :cryfeels:

i used to drink a lot but had to slow down since it was making me sick all the time, causing liver pain, and was just making me feel worse any time i wasn't drunk. i still drink but a lot less than i used to, i typically did it late at night and alone

I quit like 3 and a half or 4 years ago but I drank so much my life is still irreparably damaged by it. The only reasons I'm not drinking anymore is that I feel too sorry, ashamed and guilty to put my parents through it again, so I'll never drink again while they're alive. But I also stopped at the time because I physically couldn't drink anymore, I ruined my health so much it was painful to drink. I was vomiting bile for hours after very little alcohol towards the end there, felt like death. Also fucked my heart a bit in addition to my pancreas. Teeth are fucked too. Maybe the brain too, idk. But that's nothing compared to how I threw away my future, education, big chunk of parent's life savings. And all the things I did to them and put them through.

Uhh, I drank alone in my room but I still managed to go through that. A few times I contacted people through the internet, said embarrassing, humiliating and cringe shit. Ohh right I also went black out drunk to uni multiple times, almost forgot about that.
Brutal man. Nearly died from alcohol poisoning and head trauma last month

Brutal man. Nearly died from alcohol poisoning and head trauma last month
I hope you stop man. Alcohol is such a literal poison. I also almost died several times, woke up in the hospital with no idea how I got there like 4 times. No recollection of how. The nurses were shocked when they told me my blood alcohol level, lol they asked several times if i tried to kill myself. I don't remember the number though, bummer. One time I woke up and I was missing my front teeth, still don't remember how I lost them. That's a visible deformity for life, even when I get fillings I can't eat with my front teeth cause the fillings fall off almost right away.

There's much more but I'm doxxing myself enough.

No
Infact its kind of a normie trait

I hope you stop man. Alcohol is such a literal poison. I also almost died several times, woke up in the hospital with no idea how I got there like 4 times. No recollection of how. The nurses were shocked when they told me my blood alcohol level, lol they asked several times if i tried to kill myself. I don't remember the number though, bummer. One time I woke up and I was missing my front teeth, still don't remember how I lost them. That's a visible deformity for life, even when I get fillings I can't eat with my front teeth cause the fillings fall off almost right away.

There's much more but I'm doxxing myself enough.
Same for me. I remember you saying you woke up in the e.r without any idea how you got there in a previous post and wondered what you meant then I found out. Non alcoholic would have no idea what we’re talking about it’s quite a ..........surreal feeling. What was your BAL?

Yeah it is quite surreal. Lmao, I remember I was such a mess that immediately after leaving the hospital, I went straight to the store and bought more vodka. 2 hours after leaving the hospital, still feeling like shit, I was getting drunk again.
I drank right after I got out to but I gave it 24 hours. Two hours after getting out of the e.r is insane man Jesus. Surprised you’re still here with us with drinking habits like that. I have slowed down now but I don’t know if I did permanent organ damage or not.