Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is ammo a good investment?

blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★
Thinking about buying a bunch of 9mm and .223 to resell once the next fake pandemic comes. Good or bad idea?

use them against normscum :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

If your also getting guns than yes

yeah good investment. Buy collector stuff or quality products not any crap. Dont open the box just keep it like how you bought it then in like 10 years or 40 years you still have it and it will have risen in price.

You’re about 2 years too late.

Thinking about buying a bunch of 9mm and .223 to resell once the next fake pandemic comes. Good or bad idea?
I heard .22 is the cheapest available as you can get 500 rounds for less than $50 :feelsaww:

We don't have guns or ammo in my country to purchase :fuk:. We have most restrictive arms laws in Europe.

The currency of the next decade

falloutmaxxing

Almost anything is better than cash at this point

Don’t own physical. Better to go digital without all the dry storage and felony law hassles.

Smith & Wesson Brands is my fav with a better balance sheet and profitability than the rest.

OLN
RGR
>SWBI
VSTO
POWW

Last edited:
It's really late to buy low and sell high. You kind of missed that, I'd wait till 223 goes back to the 30 cent per round range before buying in bulk to then go to a gun show next time there is a spike in the price.

Although, it's good to have a crap ton of ammo. You should also buy with cash only for anoninimity reasons.

Eh yes and no. Overall firearms hold their value more than the ammunition, but firearms are useless without said ammunition. Is it a worthwhile investment to keep ammo stocked and train a lot? Absolutely. But not in financial terms. Like everyone said, 2 years too late. I remember people buying boxes of Magtec 115 grain 9mm for 50 bucks a box on resale, when people originally bought it for 10. I used to work in a gun store and I can tell you that the profit margins aren't as high as people think they are on things like ammo

yeah good investment. Buy collector stuff or quality products not any crap. Dont open the box just keep it like how you bought it then in like 10 years or 40 years you still have it and it will have risen in price.
&
I heard .22 is the cheapest available as you can get 500 rounds for less than $50 :feelsaww:
You're are 20 years late!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Because of it's "single use" nature - unless you reload - it's valuable!

For example: a .50c bullet can kill you $10 Worth of food.

Or,

A .15c .22 bullet can save you're life!

It's like a sandwich! After it's gone its gone. But it's nice!

Ammo is actually more valuable than guns! A empty gun is an expensive club! But with a club, you can get a gun if you've won the 21' rule fight!

Store the stuff in date marked baggies in sealed ammo cans. Fifo! First in first out.

Properly stored ammo can last 100+ years!