Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is anybody else here deeply into films?

• Thread starter TryhardPsychocel
  • Start date
TryhardPsychocel

TryhardPsychocel

Banned
-
I'm kinda of an outcast in regards to hobbies of modern young guys.

Most teenagers and young adults are very into gaming, I have personally considered games nothing more than simple entertainment, not a real art form like music and films. I have throughout my life and still do consider games a waste of time. Still I have probably spent 5-7 hours most days since the age of 9 playing mobile games simply cause I have never had a life and I've been very addicted.

Anyways I truly love films, Have watched thousands of em. Always love to watch a great film. The only thing that keeps me entertained for long when everything else is awful.

I’m not sure what you mean by deeply. I do like movies though, most movies these are not very good though

Not ultra deep but I have my fair share of movies watched, anything older then 80s and i'm not interested though other then the dollar trilogy.

Not ultra deep but I have my fair share of movies watched, anything older then 80s and i'm not interested though other then the dollar trilogy.
I watch films from all decades as long as it's decent. Most great films was probably made in the 60-70's.

Older films (40-50's) I used to not bother watching, but there actually a lot of great Japanese/samurai films that are definitely worth watching from that time period.

no i like reading scholarly history journals

I watch films from all decades as long as it's decent. Most great films was probably made in the 60-70's.

Older films (40-50's) I used to not bother watching, but there actually a lot of great Japanese/samurai films that are definitely worth watching from that time period.
Ah that's true I forgot about seven samurai

Yes. Watching movies and shows can be a great cope, mostly the older stuff though

Last edited:
Yes I watch movies and tv as a form of escapism. So I only watch the best. I’m not one of those people that watch anything as a form of passive entertainment.