Is anyone else here getting randomly fucked by life really hard?

anon1822

anon1822

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
★★★★★
112d 7h 3m
My life is always getting worse (and I blame myself for most of it), but sometimes it just randomly gets so much worse, unexpectedly.

Like, I was already expecting for it to get much, much worse. I'll have to start wageslaving a shit job soon, and with all the other shit that's wrong with me that was already very bad. But now BOOOOM, bombshell dropped on me. My life gets much worse at this very moment. Life was like "ohh you think that you'll have a few months of leisure till you become a slave?". No, turns out life can shit all over you out of the blue.

Weird, huh? Even when I expect my life to get worse, something out of the blue comes and just fucks me in a way I didn't expect.

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
96d 18h 22m
I thought my looks couldn't get any worse (since i was looksmaxxing so hard) ... then the norwood reaper hit me and annihilated my looks

LittleDarkAge

LittleDarkAge

I have no mouth and I must scream
★★★
21d 9h 23m
Nothing ever gets better

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
210d 20h 51m
What bombshell? Did I miss it?

anon1822

anon1822

★★★★★
112d 7h 3m
What bombshell? Did I miss it?
I didn't say cause my posts are usually too long and I didn't want to bitch too hard about every little thing lol.

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
210d 20h 51m
I didn't say cause my posts are usually too long and I didn't want to bitch too hard about every little thing lol.
If you feel comfortable enough, you can pm me or judt answer in the thread.

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Drinking Contest Champion
★★★★
10d 10h 9m
Tell me about it. The police is actively collecting informations about me and I just found out today irl.

Mogged Loner

Mogged Loner

aka Based Milly
★★★★★
45d 6h 9m
Sounds annoying

Maybe you should try and take over the business since you’ve scared all your other options

That way you might be able to salvage it before your parents destroy it

I know it’s a bit late but you should see if you are able to get any bail out money I’m sure there’s some of the grants still available somehow

anon1822

anon1822

★★★★★
112d 7h 3m
Sounds annoying

Maybe you should try and take over the business since you’ve scared all your other options

That way you might be able to salvage it before your parents destroy it

I know it’s a bit late but you should see if you are able to get any bail out money I’m sure there’s some of the grants still available somehow
Nah it's a shitty 3rd world country and the business is a failing piece of shit too, no redeeming it.

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to die an incel than live like a cuck ツ
★★★★★
176d 3h 9m
I have so much syllabus to cover it's tough. Well atleast I have three months.

Mogged Loner

Mogged Loner

aka Based Milly
★★★★★
45d 6h 9m
Nah it's a shitty 3rd world country and the business is a failing piece of shit too, no redeeming it.

Brutal

Try to salvage the idea and come to America Buddy Boyo
At least here business have a better chance

Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★★★
56d 1h 17m
Yeah that's my life, I just don't expect anything good at this point so I can get some joy out of the few scraps of success I may eventually get out of the total disgrace which is my existence. Murphy's law on it's best.

LDARbeforeROPE

LDARbeforeROPE

Officer
★★
11d 3h 18m
Yea it happens to me, i blame it on myself aswell
I have so much syllabus to cover it's tough. Well atleast I have three months.

Snowstormhigh

Snowstormhigh

Death Awaits
★★
39d 15h 41m
Yup, whenever things seem like they could get better something else comes and hits me in the face

DonezoTheClown

DonezoTheClown

Officer
★★★
14d 6h 56m
Ehm no first one of your topics that I can't relate to, sorry dude.

Like I said yesterday, I'll be the first one to bald in my friendgroup/family, first one to get gray hairs or other weird shit, my genetics are complete dogshit and that'll probably keep making my life worse and worse, then there's politics that are making our lives worse. But nothing like the more personal stuff or lifechanging shit you described.

anon1822

anon1822

★★★★★
112d 7h 3m
Ehm no first one of your topics that I can't relate to, sorry dude.

Like I said yesterday, I'll be the first one to bald in my friendgroup/family, first one to get gray hairs or other weird shit, my genetics are complete dogshit and that'll probably keep making my life worse and worse, then there's politics that are making our lives worse. But nothing like the more personal stuff or lifechanging shit you described.
My genetics seem to be utter dogshit too. Started balding slowly at ~17, by 23 it was already beyond fucked. And I have various other health problems.

I suggest, if you have the energy, to exercise and eat right. I'm not doing it so it's hypocritical, but I really suggest taking care of your health. It won't necessarily make your life better, but losing your health makes it so much worse.
I thought my looks couldn't get any worse (since i was looksmaxxing so hard) ... then the norwood reaper hit me and annihilated my looks
If you feel comfortable enough, you can pm me or judt answer in the thread.
Lmao, on top of all that's happened today, now a big chunk of my molar is falling. This tooth already has a huge hole, it's basically half gone and it had fillings on 3 sides with a huge hole in the middle, now an actually big chunk of the tooth is barely hanging there. Probably gonna get infected, so I'll have to go to the dentist damn it.

Last edited: