Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is anyone else here pissed that foids don't cover themselves more?

• Thread starter HyperVersager_4EVER
  • Start date

Do modern females need to dress more modestly?

• Total voters
HyperVersager_4EVER

HyperVersager_4EVER

Overlord
★★★★★
A thing that bugs me a lot about random foids I see in the streets. All those weird revealing fashion shit, all the big cuts in the clothes, exposed bellies, low necklines down to boobs, whores going out without even a bra and flaunting their poking nipples, miniskirts that end just an inch below ass-crack... It seems to me that the degenerate modern femoids are in an arms race to outwhore each other and flaunt as much immodesty as they physically can. Most modern whores have practically ZERO inhibition in that regard.
Of course all of this charade is another trick in the never ending list of devious female machinations to attract Chads. It's quirky, validating and cute when Chad looks at her exposed flesh(or sometimes those motherfuckers can even get away with touching it!). But God forbid an incel accidentally dares to look at it for a few nanoseconds... cucked normie society thinks you committed a heinous crime and you deserves to rot in jail and have your life ruined.:reeeeee:
Especially in summer season, around clubs, bars, universities and other places with high concentration of young femoids, overexposure to all these flesh under whorish garments break my fucking mind. I want to lunge at the closest femoid, rip her extremely inadequate clothes off and fuck her on the spot.:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
If, by some miracle, I ever manage to ascend and get a femoid companion, I wouldn't let her wear whorish clothing outside. Imagine letting other man ogle at your female JFL, this is pretty much cuckoldry by sight imo. Only thing she would ideally be allowed to show should be face, hand and hair imo. No low necklines, no exposed belly, skintight shit or other needless whorish flaunting. Maybe some exceptions to arms and legs in hot summer days at maximum.
Does anyone else agree? How much clothing should females ideally have? I am fed up with the current degenerate state of affairs. It's a disaster that the virtue of modesty died out.

Last edited:
yes i agree 100%
and goddamn it i cant wait for winter so foids can cover up their fucking tits cuz i get so sexually frustrated:feelsree:like why not let a nigga hit!?!?!?!

makes me wish i had three hands (to hold more stones)

makes me wish i had three hands (to hold more stones)
Appropriate reaction to modern femoids
Stone throw

I feel that burqas should be universal regardless of religion tbh

Based but tbh idc

Yes it pisses me of having to see them in revealing clothes knowing they will never have sex with me :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

If they have the right to dress and walk in public like that, then I have the right to grope and grape them.

A thing that bugs me a lot about random foids I see in the streets. All those weird revealing fashion shit, all the big cuts in the clothes, exposed bellies, low necklines down to boobs, whores going out without even a bra and flaunting their poking nipples, miniskirts that end just an inch below ass-crack... It seems to me that the degenerate modern femoids are in an arms race to outwhore each other and flaunt as much immodesty as they physically can. Most modern whores have practically ZERO inhibition in that regard.
Of course all of this charade is another trick in the never ending list of devious female machinations to attract Chads. It's quirky, validating and cute when Chad looks at her exposed flesh(or sometimes those motherfuckers can even get away with touching it!). But God forbid an incel accidentally dares to look at it for a few nanoseconds... cucked normie society thinks you committed a heinous crime and you deserves to rot in jail and have your life ruined.:reeeeee:
Especially in summer season, around clubs, bars, universities and other places with high concentration of young femoids, overexposure to all these flesh under whorish garments break my fucking mind. I want to lunge at the closest femoid, rip her extremely inadequate clothes off and fuck her on the spot.:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
If, by some miracle, I ever manage to ascend and get a femoid companion, I wouldn't let her wear whorish clothing outside. Imagine letting other man ogle at your female JFL, this is pretty much cuckoldry by sight imo. Only thing she would ideally be allowed to show should be face, hand and hair imo. No low necklines, no exposed belly, skintight shit or other needless whorish flaunting. Maybe some exceptions to arms and legs in hot summer days at maximum.
Does anyone else agree? How much clothing should females ideally have? I am fed up with the current degenerate state of affairs. It's a disaster that the virtue of modesty died out.
you have completely unrealistic expectations for what u would do if u got a gf, which is cucked anyways, that you will probably remain incel forever

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back