Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is ascension easier for blacks or easier for whites

Black or White?

• White

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Black

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
JuiceGuy

JuiceGuy

Officer
★★
This is about Incels, not chad/tyrone, You can say what other race you think has it the best

Last edited:
Just Be Curry

Here We Go Again GIF

Ascension? As in for incels? Probably whites then due to seamaxxing and stuff that blacks cant do.

yeah, i should clarify
Yeah then definitely whites, if it was outside of inceldom and overall I feel like niggers naturally just lowinhib and thugmaxx their way through life including getting a GF. But if its strictly inceldom than blackcels are too high inhib or ugly for that and whites are more likely to ascend if at all.

Yeah then definitely whites, if it was outside of inceldom and overall I feel like niggers naturally just lowinhib and thugmaxx their way through life including getting a GF. But if its strictly inceldom than blackcels are too high inhib or ugly for that and whites are more likely to ascend if at all.
I think the BBC narrative makes blacks look more successful with foids then it actually is, most of the world wants whites outside of the west and they all know it

Blacks beyond space and time, they have dating on tutorial mode :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Its literally impossible for them to be incels unless under certain heavily extreme conditions

Last edited: